• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Shady Standard Chartered agent?

pleasegiveltf

TF Select
Hi, I got a call from Standard Chartered agent for applying to SC Priority Visa Infinite card. He asked for my name & email address, then I got an OTP on my mobile number from SC for the application. He then proceeded to ask for my PAN Card and at that point, I started getting suspicious.

I asked for his official email address and he stated they cannot send emails outside Standard Chartered 😕. He didn't send ID card either at the first go (only did after I stated I cannot share PAN on the phone and hung up).

Is this the normal procedure?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Hi, I got a call from Standard Chartered agent for applying to SC Priority Visa Infinite card. He asked for my name & email address, then I got an OTP on my mobile number from SC for the application. He then proceeded to ask for my PAN Card and at that point, I started getting suspicious.

I asked for his official email address and he stated they cannot send emails outside Standard Chartered 😕. He didn't send ID card either at the first go (only did after I stated I cannot share PAN on the phone and hung up).

Is this the normal procedure?
it is a scammer
dont share your details

supperman

TF Select
Standard chartered Priority Visa Infinite CC is only available to priority customers. In general, you've to speak with customer care or your RM to request one. Agents cannot offer or sell this card.

Can someone's tell how to get standard charted card without official email or UAN number I applied thrice in last year by sc website for every application they asked for UAN number or official email by calling me from bank I told them visit my company to verify i can't share confidential details then they didn't respond for application for me mnths then I applied again after 6 months same happened
Could someone has the trick to get over the issue

vine

TF Premier
Can someone's tell how to get standard charted card without official email or UAN number I applied thrice in last year by sc website for every application they asked for UAN number or official email by calling me from bank I told them visit my company to verify i can't share confidential details then they didn't respond for application for me mnths then I applied again after 6 months same happened
Better to find an agent and go through them.
IMO, SC cards are nothing special. after trying a couple of times, I found other better cards.

When was the last time your application got rejected?