• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I close SimplyClick?

I have two SBI cards, SimplyClick (55000) and BPCL(92000). Thinking of closing SimplyClick because it's not much use to me because i have other cards which give better benefits than this. I also have around 900 points balance in SimplyClick. If i close the card will all points lapse or they are transferable?

what is the procedure to get LTF in sbi? can you please guide
If your card is old(2+ years - rough guess) and if you raise the card closure request.
If you say the reason is annual maintenance fee, they might make it LTF (When card closure team calls you).
But no guarantee it all depends on each person.
I have seen people making their SBI cards LTF like this recently.

did u avail this fee waiver? what we need to do for that
I always managed to cross fee waiver spends every year, so never required it. But, I have seen many people on the forum sharing their experiences. Just call CC and request them or you may ask any senior member here, for precise information.

I have requested to waive off some other charges like financial charges, auto-debit bounce charges; which they reversed happily without any trouble. The only condition is that such reversal can be requested only once a year. So, they deny it if you ask them again in a year.

Back