• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should i keep Kotak League Rupay CC?

rawfiul

TF Buzz
I got the League Rupay CC today. I applied for it 2 months ago when i wanted to use it for upi but due to a technical glitch it took them 2 months to play with my application.

CC on UPI is now useless where i live. Its LTF CC and the only kotak CC i have, do u think its worth keeping?

I dont think there are any reward points or cashbacks on this card. Does kotak CC appear a lot in ecommerce instant discount options ?

I dont wana have too many CCs

I got the League Rupay CC today. I applied for it 2 months ago when i wanted to use it for upi but due to a technical glitch it took them 2 months to play with my application.

CC on UPI is now useless where i live. Its LTF CC and the only kotak CC i have, do u think its worth keeping?

I dont think there are any reward points or cashbacks on this card. Does kotak CC appear a lot in ecommerce instant discount options ?

Keeping a LTF credit card that too when you don't have any other credit card of that particular bank is really a good idea. I have often noticed Kotak 10% instant discount in Flipkart. So, you can keep it.

From,13 Sep My Kotak league CC application is under process...customer care told me to wait more days from one month?

My honest advice is to forget it. It really shouldn't take that long. Did you ask them any particular reason why you need to wait for so long?
We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with us.

This situation is not ordinary and we are very serious when it comes to our client’s satisfaction.

With reference to your mail, we regret to inform you that this is a known issue due to which there is a delay in processing your credit card application.

Further, the same is expected to be resolve in next 10 working days.

We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with us.

This situation is not ordinary and we are very serious when it comes to our client’s satisfaction.

With reference to your mail, we regret to inform you that this is a known issue due to which there is a delay in processing your credit card application.

Further, the same is expected to be resolve in next 10 working days.
are u able to track the application on their website?>

no, the status shows that an invalid request.
ok same thing happened to me. reach out to kotak on twitter and call them on 02262042001. tell them ur issues. I did same, took them a month but i have the card in hand now. But the card is useless now, if i were u, i would be happy my application glitched out

Only useful during online sales ..
whether to Keep this or not..
It depends on what other cards you have..
If you have sbi, icici , Axis And hdfc, you will be covered for most sales..

Back