• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I keep my One Card active?

AsB

TF Legend
I am using One Card for quite some time. And I can say that the One Card app is one of the best Credit Card app out there. The user interface is great, the billing system is very clear and there are very good offers on it. But, I already have some other great cards. In addition, I heard that One Card does NOT have a good customer support experience. As per some user complaints, they don't even provide faster resolution for even serious problems.
Now, I am thinking whether I should continue using it. My FD matures on July 15 2022. So,
  1. Should I continue using the card (provided they make it Unsecured)?
  2. If I decide to stop using the card, and close it, will I be able to apply for a new one later?

I am using One Card for quite some time. And I can say that the One Card app is one of the best Credit Card app out there. The user interface is great, the billing system is very clear and there are very good offers on it. But, I already have some other great cards. In addition, I heard that One Card does NOT have a good customer support experience. As per some user complaints, they don't even provide faster resolution for even serious problems.
Now, I am thinking whether I should continue using it. My FD matures on July 15 2022. So,
  1. Should I continue using the card (provided they make it Unsecured)?
  2. If I decide to stop using the card, and close it, will I be able to apply for a new one later?
1.No , they will not make it unsecured.
2.No you cannot apply again , secured or unsecured.

I am also planning to close as my 6 months are going to complete tomorrow... Lets see... I will request to let me keep the card in use... But remove the fd.... But I dont think it will be possible as banking partners are different for both secure and unsecured card....

Back