• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I take LE on my Axis Bank ACE Credit Card?

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hi,

I've been eagerly waiting for LE on my Axis Bank ACE Credit Card (15K Credit Limit), as whatever expenses I have, the credit utilization is always off the chart, with me having a typical bill generated around 12-13K.
Lately started seeing loan offers up-to 1,05,000 INR, and finally seeing an option to increase my credit limit to 30,000 INR. Which TBH feels like a slap in the face, such an insult! I thought I would get 75K based on what I've heard from others. And here I am laughing at this seeing 30K LE offer 😂😂😂
But anyways, what should I do? Should I accept the LE offer or wait for more?

Regards.

1691481046998.png

Hi,

I've been eagerly waiting for LE on my Axis Bank ACE Credit Card (15K Credit Limit), as whatever expenses I have, the credit utilization is always off the chart, with me having a typical bill generated around 12-13K.
Lately started seeing loan offers up-to 1,05,000 INR, and finally seeing an option to increase my credit limit to 30,000 INR. Which TBH feels like a slap in the face, such an insult! I thought I would get 75K based on what I've heard from others. And here I am laughing at this seeing 30K LE offer 😂😂😂

Regards.

View attachment 25703
My Advice, take it and repeat your current spending pattern, they will reciprocate with LE offer pattern until you reach saturation point...

Hi,

Regards.

View attachment 25703
Card age?

My Advice, take it and repeat your current spending pattern, they will reciprocate with LE offer pattern until you reach saturation point...
Got it, this is my first LE, hopefully more to continue. But 30K limit should allow me to lower my credit utilisation as I mostly use 8-10K per month on this card

Got it, this is my first LE, hopefully more to continue. But 30K limit should allow me to lower my credit utilisation as I mostly use 8-10K per month on this card
Fine bro , since u don't have payslips or form 16 , its better to take this LTE and wait for more offers.

Is your ACE card LTF ?

Y I am asking this because to waive off annual fees of 500 + GST , you have to spend 2L in a year , if you spend 8 - 10k in a month , then you might not be able to achieve the target.

Fine bro , since u don't have payslips or form 16 , its better to take this LTE and wait for more offers.
Alright, I'd wait in the case.

Is your ACE card LTF ?
Nope, not LTF, I don't think it was LTF at any point of time, or was it?

Y I am asking this because to waive off annual fees of 500 + GST , you have to spend 2L in a year , if you spend 8 - 10k in a month , then you might not be able to achieve the target.
Also, I did manage to reverse my joining fees back when I got the card, but spending 2L in a year with 15K Credit Limit seems not feasible, I can proactively use this card, pay the bills, and repeat, but that would be a hassle, I don't know how much I've spent on it so far, will have to check

Alright, I'd wait in the case.

Nope, not LTF, I don't think it was LTF at any point of time, or was it?

Also, I did manage to reverse my joining fees back when I got the card, but spending 2L in a year with 15K Credit Limit seems not feasible, I can proactively use this card, pay the bills, and repeat, but that would be a hassle, I don't know how much I've spent on it so far, will have to check
Yes that's what my question also , if you have spent 10k within 45 days , they might have reversed your joining fees , that's fine.

When you have only 15k limit , the total limit for 1 year will be itself 1,80,000 so you cant spend 2L bro .

So only i asked whether its LTF.

Its better to take this LTE as of now and wait for more offers in future bro.

Easy to recover 500 rs fees with that 2% online/offline spend ;)
But again, it'd be hard for me to spend that much money per month, since I don't do that anyways, and can't spend thousands unnecessarily to save ~589 INR per year, I have saved about 2.5K so far from last November. If only I could check how much I've spent so far

Back