• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Simplified Marriott/Hilton USA Credit Card Strategy for Minimal Spend and Maximum Rewards

hs23new

TF Premier
End Game Strategy:

Hilton:

• 3 free nights: No redemption capping, usable at any Hilton property worldwide.
  • Highest Diamond status: Enjoy perks like complimentary breakfast, room upgrades, and executive lounge access.
  • Zero net cost: Strategically offset annual fees and other costs with rewards and benefits.
  • Key Cards: 3 Amex Hilton Aspire cards.
Marriott:
  • 3/4 free nights: Certificates worth 15k, 35k, 35k, and 40k points annually.
  • Platinum/Titanium status: Enjoy benefits like late checkout, room upgrades, free breakfast, welcome gifts, and lounge access.
  • Only 22k INR credit card fees from year 2: Achieve these benefits with a very manageable fees requirement.
  • Key Cards: HDFC Marriott card, Amex Bonvoy Brilliant (downgraded to Amex Bonvoy card), and Amex Bonvoy Business card.
Key Points:
  • Minimal spending required: Focus on maximizing rewards with low annual spending.
  • No Chase bank relationship: Simplifies the process and opens it to a wider audience.
  • Lower annual fees: Maintain a cost-effective strategy without hefty fees.
Why This Strategy Works:
  • By carefully selecting and using the right USA Amex credit cards, you can maximize your travel rewards and enjoy premium hotel stays without breaking the bank.
  • This approach leverages the strengths of Hilton and Marriott loyalty programs to deliver significant value.
ITIN Assistance:
  • An ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) is required to apply for USA credit cards, but no visa is needed.
  • I can help you apply for an ITIN at a minimal cost of ₹1,000 plus courier charges, saving you around ₹15,000 compared to other consultants.
Interested in the Details?
  • I've prepared a comprehensive breakdown of the year-by-year costs and benefits, showing exactly how to achieve these rewards.
  • If you're curious about the specifics and want to optimize your credit card strategy, feel free to DM me for more information!

Last edited:
Back