• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Singapore Trip Planning using Miles and Cash

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hotels such as Swissotel, Farimont and Sofitel are able to take 2Adults + 2Children input.

They have two twin bed systems (queen size) and can accommodate 4 easily in one room. Little bit expensive though as these are premium properties

Location of these hotels is brilliant and a very short walk from metro stations

vkjalan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys for some reason I cannot see the points required for booking hotels in Accor. Any help would be appreciated. I currently do not have any points on my account and will transferred once I know exactly how many required.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-30-21-40-08-712_com.accor.appli.hybrid.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-30-21-40-08-712_com.accor.appli.hybrid.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2023-07-30-21-39-55-741_com.accor.appli.hybrid.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-30-21-39-55-741_com.accor.appli.hybrid.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 21

MagnusUser

TF Buzz
Guys for some reason I cannot see the points required for booking hotels in Accor. Any help would be appreciated. I currently do not have any points on my account and will transferred once I know exactly how many required.
It wont show unless you've points in your account. However conversion is around 2,000 Accor Rewards points = 40 euros.

You can set the currency to Euros in Accor & get a rough idea.

MagnusUser

TF Buzz
1690874162231.png

Can someone help me with this query? Hsd transferred few points to test as this was my first transfer, its 'Pending' since 28th July.

What is the usual timeline for transfer?

vkjalan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Well I booked the Singapore flight tickets using points and cash from DCB on SmartBuy.

I am left with about 90k points of Infinia. Is there anyways I could buy Accor points. Or some one to could book a room for me using thier points and I pay them.

Accor hotels are really good and allowing me to book 2 Adults and 2 kids in one room. The problem is that I don't have Accor points nor being able to work my way around it.

Need help guys.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Well I booked the Singapore flight tickets using points and cash from DCB on SmartBuy.

I am left with about 90k points of Infinia. Is there anyways I could buy Accor points. Or some one to could book a room for me using thier points and I pay them.

Accor hotels are really good and allowing me to book 2 Adults and 2 kids in one room. The problem is that I don't have Accor points nor being able to work my way around it.

Need help guys.
You can transfer HDFC points to Accor and then use it book the rooms. Have you thought about this route?

Here is the article with HDFC partners - https://www.technofino.in/community...er-partners-how-to-transfer-your-points.7340/

vkjalan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Well I wanted to check if I book rooms via Accor on the advance saver rate can I pay using points or only points can be used for flexible rates. Also as I am transferring points from HDFC and as it takes time. Can I choose pay at the hotel and then redeem the points at the hotel during check in or checkout.

Request some light on it.

vkjalan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yeah. We were booking 2 Rooms so. Anyways we managed to get the rooms for approx 70k points eqch room. Now the issue is that can I pay for the advance saver rooms via points on the app or do I need to select flexible rate for using points.