• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sky dive dubai mcc

msankadi

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi
I'm planning to do sky diving in dubai upcoming trip. I have been recommended to book directly through skydive website if possible.

Planning to use my axis magnus to get aep. Does anyone know the mcc for fly dubai if they have done it earlier?

This is the website

Do a test transaction. Temp block card and make the payment. After it fails call customer care to ask mcc.

You will have an issue only if it is either Govt or rental MCC. Most likely it not going to be any of these

Hi
I'm planning to do sky diving in dubai upcoming trip. I have been recommended to book directly through skydive website if possible.

Planning to use my axis magnus to get aep. Does anyone know the mcc for fly dubai if they have done it earlier?

This is the website
did you check? I also booked thru this website. waiting for the transaction to settle to check points are credited. Using M4B.

Last edited:
Just checked with Axis , MCC code is : 8299. SCHOOLS AND EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
If you are using magnus, then you should get points i guess. Will confirm once i get mine.

Just checked with Axis , MCC code is : 8299. SCHOOLS AND EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
If you are using magnus, then you should get points i guess. Will confirm once i get mine.
Hey I had checked in the morning...they had told me it is education 8299 too

Last edited:
Hi

This is the website
I know this isn't the direct answer to your question, but I booked the same tour via Klook on my Axis M4B. Paid in INR, so saved the forex charges plus back then they had some promo running so saved another 4-5k.

If you haven't booked already, you can check Klook.

I know this isn't the direct answer to your question, but I booked the same tour via Klook on my Axis M4B. Paid in INR, so saved the forex charges plus back then they had some promo running so saved another 4-5k.

If you haven't booked already, you can check Klook.
Thanks...yes I did see it on Klook too...however people have recommended if possible try and book it through the website directly otherwise in case of bad weather, cancellation etc. it might become an issue

Did you face any challenges when you used Klook for this?

Thanks...yes I did see it on Klook too...however people have recommended if possible try and book it through the website directly otherwise in case of bad weather, cancellation etc. it might become an issue

Did you face any challenges when you used Klook for this?
I had no issue whatsoever. Also, I have used Klook all across South East Asia, Middle East and even some parts of Europe. My experience with them has been fabulous. You can read the terms and conditions on Klook when booking. In most cases, Klook follows vendor cancellation policy.

Back