• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Smartbuy/ Payzapp reward confirmation and timeline

b4bhar

TF Premier
Buying something from smartbuy or payzapp is it just like going to the merchant portal using smartbuy or payzapp and paying our order? Or should we do anything else? And do we get any confirmation after that from payzapp or SmartBuy? And when and how will the rewards come? I used my swiggy card for pharmeasy via the payzapp app. How and when will i get my rewards? Any idea guys?

Yes just go to Smartbuy and buy using HDFC CC or DC. As per card applicability, we get the discount and cashback (points). Make sure you are caught up with the latest changes which devalued PayZapp:

image.png

SmartBuy cashback in the form of points comes back at different times depending on card:

Millennia DC - everything after 90 days

Platinum DC - CC bill payment reward points after 2-3 working days
Platinum DC -SmartBuy Txn RPs after 90 days

Millennia CC - SmartBuy CB after 2-3 days
Millennia CC - Merchant txn RPs credited next month on 2nd-3rd day

Swiggy CC - SmartBuy CB after 2-3 days (like Millennia CC)
Swiggy CC - Merchant txn cashback will be credited to next month's statement (from 21st June 2024)

Dunno about other cards like Regalia or Infinia as never had them. Anyone else feel free to chip in about these cards

Last edited:
Yes just go to Smartbuy and buy using HDFC CC or DC. As per card applicability, we get the discount and cashback (points). Make sure you are caught up with the latest changes which devalued PayZapp:

image.png

SmartBuy cashback in the form of points comes back at different times depending on card:

Swiggy CC - Merchant txn cashback will be credited to next month's statement (from 21st June, Statement date 14th)

Dunno about other cards like Regalia or Infinia as never had them
Thank you. That was insightful. Is your siwggy statement generation date 14th of every month? For me, it says jun 1st in the mobile app but mycards says statement is generated 22nd of every month. Not sure which one is correct

image.png

Swiggy CC - Merchant txn cashback will be credited to next month's statement (from 21st June, Statement date 14th)

Dunno about other cards like Regalia or Infinia as never had them
For DCB - it's at the time of statement generation

Will be settled by next month cycle # not statement

Previously they have credited cashback within 7 working days in swiggy wallet after statement date

Same Will be in effect, previous month earnings can be seen in present month statement.

Will be settled by next month cycle # not statement

Previously they have credited cashback within 7 working days in swiggy wallet after statement date

Same Will be in effect, previous month earnings can be seen in present month statement.
Good to know, so they should be visible in the HDFC app in the next month, correct? 🤞🏽

@b4bhar Yes my Swiggy statement date is 13th-14th and due date 2nd/3rd of the next month. Swiggy wallet CB got credited on 18th. Will be great if the same speed continues for statement credit after 21st June

Good to know, so they should be visible in the HDFC app in the next month, correct? 🤞🏽

@b4bhar Yes my Swiggy statement date is 13th-14th and due date 2nd/3rd of the next month. Swiggy wallet CB got credited on 18th. Will be great if the same speed continues for statement credit after 21st June
Not sure, if I'm confusing, but my understanding is that - if your statement is from 12th june to 13th July. Then your cashback from this period will be visible in the statement which gets generated on 13th if August. Is my understanding correct as the swiggy app says that current statement reflects previous cycle cashback

Back