• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Snapdeal Bob card unconditional voucher!

kuchbhi

TF Select
Please suggest me some useful things to buy from snapdeal using bob voucher??
And how did people get snapdeal uncoditional voucher?
Like i did not get it then i mailed cc and they wrote back with 2 codes which i havent used yet they are saying its valid till 15/11/24 so have to see something before that and see whats the redeeming process!!
Other people please share item suggestions to buy as well as their story in what way they got the voucher and what did you buy etc etc!

Do we get vouchers on ltf digital variant by default or do we have to spend any particular amount? I got one before 2 months but haven't got any voucher.

Facing difficulties in redeeming vouchers. Snapdeal started using razorpay PG and it doesn't have any option to enter promo code. Bobcard customer service executives are repeating the old non working steps when I asked them to share instructions for redeeming thr vouchers. Let me know if anyone was able to redeem recently.

I bought dry fruits when I received the voucher. You will get voucher redemption option at payment page.
Have you bought recently, can't see any field to enter promo code?

Attachments

• IMG_20241020_203037.webp
    IMG_20241020_203037.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20241020_202951.webp
    IMG_20241020_202951.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 19
n
Getting "Invalid Code or It Has Already Been Availed"
now this is major mis communication btw snapdeal and bob
they dont even give instruction how to use voucher and where to redeem
its difficult for me to say anything o how to redeem!
did VOUCHERS start with BOB am i right?
were there 2 or a single one?

Back