• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Society maintenance

Hello
I want to pay maintenance of my society quarterly-> The amount is Rs. 6842 per quarter. I can pay the maintenance via CRED , MyGate app. But the thing is payment via CC incurs 1.99+GST , wallet -> 2.25%+GST. I want to pay via credit card or wallet but want to recover the extra charges. Currently I hold these credit cards :
1. IDFC First Select
2.American Express SmartEarn Card
3. HDFC REGALIA FIRST Visa Signature
4. Yes Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus
5. One card
6. Ixigo Au Bank
7. Amazon Pay ICICI Bank
Any tricks/ ideas would be appreciated in this matter. I searched the portal here and I read about using Amazon Pay wallet to pay and using a credit card to load the money. Also read about using other apps.
I want to know which credit card shall be used to make the payment Axis ACE credit card , SBI cashback credit card.or any other

none of your cards provide 2.36% (1.99%+GST) .. so credit card pay not beneficial.
through walllet (and if accepted apay) then use smartEarn to purchase vouchers and use them.

both ace or sbi also won't provide 2.36% .. so those also not beneficial.

none of your cards provide 2.36% (1.99%+GST) .. so credit card pay not beneficial.
through walllet (and if accepted apay) then use smartEarn to purchase vouchers and use them.

both ace or sbi also won't provide 2.36% .. so those also not beneficial.
What is the benefit of buying amazon pay vouchers using smartearn ? I have never bought so I am clueless about it.

What is the benefit of buying amazon pay vouchers using smartearn ? I have never bought so I am clueless about it.

check smartearn reward rate for amzn and milestone points (2500/m).

Look for: Rewards Programme section in that page.

In
check smartearn reward rate for amzn and milestone points (2500/m).

Look for: Rewards Programme section in that page.
On Spending INR 2500 in a month on our 5X Partner (Amazon), you will earn 250 Membership Rewards points

So now I need to compare this with the charges that are getting added when trying to pay via wallet so if that is less than these reward points on loading 6800 rs then I am in a win situation.
Am I analysing this in a correct manner ?

In

On Spending INR 2500 in a month on our 5X Partner (Amazon), you will earn 250 Membership Rewards points

So now I need to compare this with the charges that are getting added when trying to pay via wallet so if that is less than these reward points on loading 6800 rs then I am in a win situation.
Am I analysing this in a correct manner ?
yes, mostly that will cover wallet charges.. milestone is your benefit, IMO.

If this works, look for better cards that provide higher than smartearn on amazn and increase your rewards.

Back