• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Solved] CIBIL Score changed from 750 to NH (No History) after today's refresh in the new UI.

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Today, in the new UI, as soon as I clicked on refresh, my CIBIL score changed from 750 to NH (No History). However, there have been no changes since yesterday in the CIBIL report and my credit history is of around 4 years.

I have the Premium (1 year) subscription of CIBIL.

Anybody else ever experienced the same issue? Is it a temporary glitch?

EDIT (28/09/2023): It was most definitely a bug yesterday in fetching the score. After today's refresh, the score started reflecting again.

Last edited:
Today, in the new UI, as soon as I clicked on refresh, my CIBIL score changed from 750 to NH (No History). However, there have been no changes since yesterday in the CIBIL report and my credit history is of around 4 years.

It's Temporary glitch
It's your cibil report which is permanent for life wait 2 to 3 days it will stable

I will not refresh my CIBIL now, thanks for informing. Will refresh again after those bugs fixes
Yep, avoid doing so. The new CIBIL website is pretty buggy and has lots of dead links here and there. In fact, I have their Premium subscription (1 year one), yet I see the "Upgrade Now" banner in several places.

Not everyone would definitely experience the bug.

By the way, in the dashboard, do you see a banner like "Next refresh in 28/09/2023"? If possible, can you send a masked screenshot of the homepage?
On the cibil app, I do not see such banner as I already refreshed. Also what you want to check in homepage screenshot. It's the usual dashboard UI.

Do you have the previous pdf report? If so, generate a new report and compare to find the difference.

For me, they missed the unique identifier part which is PAN. So it become No History.

I sent old and new reports and informed them to fix the identifier part. Actual issue is there is a broken KYC done long ago. There is a website I think called KRA where old broken KYC records to be added. I guess they reported it and got the score back. It took a month for all of it.

Do you have the previous pdf report? If so, generate a new report and compare to find the difference.

For me, they missed the unique identifier part which is PAN. So it become No History.

I sent old and new reports and informed them to fix the identifier part. Actual issue is there is a broken KYC done long ago. There is a website I think called KRA where old broken KYC records to be added. I guess they reported it and got the score back. It took a month for all of it.
Yes, I did compare it carefully with the a PDF copy of the report saved from 24-09-2023. My PAN is still mentioned in the new report. The only difference between the both is the Control Number, which is pretty obvious.

However, that said, in the morning, I received an email from CKYC India regarding the update of my address and photo as done by IDFC FIRST Bank. However, I don't think CKYC has got anything to do with the CIBIL report or score, since it doesn't mention your CKYC number there or even considers it, since it only compiles report given to them by the financial companies.

Back