• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Solved, Got RPs] No reward for paying tax on IT website using AZICICI

Ash8

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had recently made a payment of outstanding tax for the previous financial year using amazon pay ICICI and got no rewards for it. The transaction shows with the name 'CBDT' in the credit card transactions. On the portal, it asks which bank do you want to make payment from when you select credit card as payment option. There was no option to select ICICI bank. I had first selected SBI as it showed NIL transaction charges but then it did not accept credit card. Then I had selected HDFC bank which was showing lowest credit card charge of 0.72+GST. Payment went fine, I was charged extra and there were no reward points.

My friend too paid using icici Amazon cc. He didn't get the reward points. I think idfc wealth gives 0.16% cashback. Kindly tell which cc to use for tax payment, govt related transactions?

My friend too paid using icici Amazon cc. He didn't get the reward points. I think idfc wealth gives 0.16% cashback. Kindly tell which cc to use for tax payment, govt related transactions?
He also used HDFC gateway with cbdt merchant?

Kotak gateway with tin 2 0 is fetching points.

So its confirmed hdfc gateway doesn't reward and vendor name of cbdt gurgaon shows up in credit card transactions.

bhai ab to bhar diya tax, next transaction kab karunga can't really say. Kotak gateway pe kya Merchant name aayega bhai jispe reward points aayenge ?
Tin 2.0 Mumbai something
How did you pay the tax now then? Didn't use AzIcici CC?

Back