• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Some Doubts regarding Axis Burgundy Account TRV

rdargar

TF Select
If I combine my Current Account and Savings account I meet the burgundy eligibility criteria .

Should I upgrade my account?

I have the following doubts :

My AC balance of CA is hugely volatile due to business transactions so 1/4 of the year I will not meet the eligibility criteria , will they downgrade my account / levy any penalty for not meeting the criteria ?Do I need to submit that 5L cheque for existing account upgrade also?Is burgundy is supported at each branch , I live in a small town.Is is worth it?

Solution
If I combine my Current Account and Savings account I meet the burgundy eligibility criteria .

1. My AC balance of CA is hugely volatile due to business transactions so 1/4 of the year I will not meet the eligibility criteria , will they downgrade my account / levy any penalty for not meeting the criteria ?
  2. Do I need to submit that 5L cheque for existing account upgrade also?
  3. Is burgundy is supported at each branch , I live in a small town.
  4. Is is worth it?
1. They consider AQB , so you should be fine.
2. For existing customers , requirement is 30 L NRV. No 5L needed
3. You will get a virtual RM , that's it.
4. It's NOT worth the effort !!!

1. My AC balance of CA is hugely volatile due to business transactions so 1/4 of the year I will not meet the eligibility criteria , will they downgrade my account / levy any penalty for not meeting the criteria ?
  3. Is burgundy is supported at each branch , I live in a small town.
  4. Is is worth it?
1. They consider AQB , so you should be fine.
2. For existing customers , requirement is 30 L NRV. No 5L needed
3. You will get a virtual RM , that's it.
4. It's NOT worth the effort !!!

Solution

3. Is burgundy supported at each branch , I live in a small town.
  4. Is is worth it?
I have upgraded my account from saving to burgundy account. I think it is of no use. you will get discount in locker, but you will not get a locker easily. Yes you will get a select credit card free, but i was using select credit card, so no discount in fees.

I have upgraded my account from saving to burgundy account. I think it is of no use. you will get discount in locker, but you will not get a locker easily. Yes you will get a select credit card free, but i was using select credit card, so no discount in fees.
What was balance criteria for you for Burgundy current account

Back