• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Some information about the validity of IndusInd Bank Priority Pass

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have recently got my hands on IndusInd Pinnaccle CC. So I called customer care to ask for Priority Pass.

The executive was knowledgeable abot this, and said, Priority Pass is free of charge with 2 complimentary access per quarter. The validity will be 1 year from the date of issuance. And every year I need to apply for PP.

As I don't have immediate travel plans, I didn't apply for it. It'll take 7-10 days for PP to come after placing request as per customer care.

What information do you exactly need?

Or

Are you providing the information?

Be specific in the title and Body.

I have recently got my hands on IndusInd Pinnaccle CC. So I called customer care to ask for Priority Pass.

The executive was knowledgeable abot this, and said, Priority Pass is free of charge with 2 complimentary access per quarter. The validity will be 1 year from the date of issuance. And every year I need to apply for PP.

As I don't have immediate travel plans, I didn't apply for it. It'll take 7-10 days for PP to come after placing request as per customer care.
295377447_353077843680117_8594024051757614910_n.webp

Update the title with IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card. Legend CC also gives priority pass but without any complementary lounge access.

What information do you exactly need?

Or

Are you providing the information?

Be specific in the title and Body.

The points he wanted to highlight:

1) Priority Pass card will not be shipped along with the Pinnacle by default when it was initially sent to.

2) Pinnacle card holders are eligible for PP card and need to specifically apply for PP card , if they want to avail 2 complimentary visits per quarter.

3) Once issued, PP card will only be valid for one year and need to be reapplied for after every anniversary...

Last edited:
Back