• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Spa access with idfc vistara cc based on spends condition?

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Is the spa access which comes with idfc vistara cc based on spends condition or not? Earlier I knew it's based on spending condition, but going through idfc website it seems that's not the case.

Someone enlighten me.

See page 2 for terms and conditions. It doesn't say any spending condition for spa.

Attachments

Spend condition is present as I've specifically gotten email saying spend this much more to unlock spa and lounge access

TnCs might be outdated

B
Is the spa access which comes with idfc vistara cc based on spends condition or not? Earlier I knew it's based on spending condition, but going through idfc website it seems that's not the case.

Someone enlighten me.

See page 2 for terms and conditions. It doesn't say any spending condition for spa.
Indeed, the document does not include the spending criteria for spa services. I think there are no criteria for spa services.

Recently launched Mayura and Ashva cards also have spend based lounge access and I think IDFC will not do non spend based lounge access to Vistara Card, so the document you shared might be old one or mistaken one. Anyways as you mentioned just drop a mail to IDFC for more clarity and update here.

How early should we reach the airport to access both Spa and have food in lounge later? It seems 2 hours early atleast
Based on my experience, I usually travel in Delhi, Chennai and Hyderabad. Chennai doesn’t have Domestic Spa.

To access both, In Delhi T3 approximately 3 hours to access both, Hyderabad 2 hours and as Chennai is having only Lounge 1-1.5 hours needed.

Based on my experience, I usually travel in Delhi, Chennai and Hyderabad. Chennai doesn’t have Domestic Spa.

To access both, In Delhi T3 approximately 3 hours to access both, Hyderabad 2 hours and as Chennai is having only Lounge 1-1.5 hours needed.
Currently delhi airport is not accepting any cards for spa access.

Looks like will need to combine this with Meet and greet, so to save time and cover everything in 1.5 hours. ( for Delhi )

Back