• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Spend for private limited company. Business expenses

baheria

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I would like to know it there are any good cards for business utility expenses. As the total amt spent on a card is now shown in AIS. What all good cards are their for corporate spending where spends are connected to the company’s PAN and not individual’s PAN account? Is there any way to get Infinia, Magnus for corporate instead of individual?

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Go for amex platinum corporate! 30k AF.

Other banks have been pointless in our experience as a private limited company.

We applied for hdfc infinia corporate, received a basic commercial purchase card.

We applied for Axis executive card, received a basic commercial purchase card.

insight

TF Ace

We applied for hdfc infinia corporate, received a basic commercial purchase card.

Thats what I was curious for SMBs in India and if/ how AMEX caters to them with Cards and Credit Lines that help funnel the cash flow pipeline (as they do in the US).

Actually made a thread about it, let me see if I can link it.

bhavik886151

TF Premier

any idea of amex corporate gold anuual fee ?

Hemang

TF Premier

which cc to use to purchase raw material in business expenses ? which bank's cc would be most rewarding in form of cashback//points ?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I would like to know it there are any good cards for business utility expenses. As the total amt spent on a card is now shown in AIS. What all good cards are their for corporate spending where spends are connected to the company’s PAN and not individual’s PAN account? Is there any way to get Infinia, Magnus for corporate instead of individual?
dcb ( hdfc) amex gd corp cards

bhavik886151

TF Premier
Thats what I was curious for SMBs in India and if/ how AMEX caters to them with Cards and Credit Lines that help funnel the cash flow pipeline (as they do in the US).

Actually made a thread about it, let me see if I can link it.
Amex have great business card in US don't know why they not launch it in India