• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standing Instructions after card replacement

Heyyy

TF Buzz
Would standing instructions execute after replacement of card?

I want to disable one of the standing instructions which was on my SC Ultimate card. On trying to do so, I am landing onto an error page.

1725981967653.webp

Recently I got this card replaced with a new card of same variant. When I log in to Si-Hub, I can see there instructions mapped with older card, and there's no instruction with the card I got upon replacement.

I approached customer care but it's not yet helped me disable this instruction and I think it may more time at their end to come up with a solution.

Can you suggest anything that can help me stop this standing instruction? It's scheduled to be executed on 3rd day from now.

Would standing instructions execute after replacement of card?

I want to disable one of the standing instructions which was on my SC Ultimate card. On trying to do so, I am landing onto an error page.

View attachment 68389

Recently I got this card replaced with a new card of same variant. When I log in to Si-Hub, I can see there instructions mapped with older card, and there's no instruction with the card I got upon replacement.

I approached customer care but it's not yet helped me disable this instruction and I think it may more time at their end to come up with a solution.

Can you suggest anything that can help me stop this standing instruction? It's scheduled to be executed on 3rd day from now.
Cancel the subscription directly from the app/website you took.

Back