• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Statement generated for a card closed around one year ago - IndusInd Platinum Card

redcarpet

TF Premier
My IndusInd card which closed around 1year ago (and closure + NOC confirmed in email) just got statement generated today which had "MISC ADJUSTMENT DEBIT REV" in it. I have not initiated that directly or indirectly. Im not even sure why there was a credit of such

Also, the card status is "Inactive" if I see in mobile app. Is the statement generated and credit to card seen as 'activity'?
I have requested for that amount to be refunded to my SB (IndusInd) already and the cc guy says its a payment and he seems to think its a payment made by me.

Is this grounds for compensation of non-closure of credit card within 7 days rule? Should I ask for enquiry and compensation?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My IndusInd card which closed around 1year ago (and closure + NOC confirmed in email) just got statement generated today which had "MISC ADJUSTMENT DEBIT REV" in it. I have not initiated that directly or indirectly. Im not even sure why there was a credit of such

Also, the card status is "Inactive" if I see in mobile app. Is the statement generated and credit to card seen as 'activity'?
I have requested for that amount to be refunded to my SB (IndusInd) already and the cc guy says its a payment and he seems to think its a payment made by me.

Is this grounds for compensation of non-closure of credit card within 7 days rule? Should I ask for enquiry and compensation?
No. Unless it shows in your cibil.

aayush79

TF Neo

Same but they deposit money in my cc .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240623_201826.jpg
    Screenshot_20240623_201826.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240623_201819.jpg
    Screenshot_20240623_201819.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 12