• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Strange message from TATACD

Received a message yesterday night- Dear Applicant, we regret to inform you that basis our SBI Cards internal policy, we are unable to issue a credit card to you at this time.

Thing is, I have not applied for any new cards from SBI as i already have three SBI cards. Infact, i had applied for closure of one of the cards whose status is still showing as in progress.

Does anyone know what triggered that message

Received a message yesterday night- Dear Applicant, we regret to inform you that basis our SBI Cards internal policy, we are unable to issue a credit card to you at this time.

Thing is, I have not applied for any new cards from SBI as i already have three SBI cards. Infact, i had applied for closure of one of the cards whose status is still showing as in progress.

Does someone used ur data for a sbi card?
Check ur cibil and junk mails

Call sbi customer care once, also drop a email to sbi customer care just for safety.

When I applied for Cashback card, I received one of the notification for my application by SMS sender id TATACD.

Back