• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stuck with low limit on OneCard (Federal Bank) for over 2 Years

foxy

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,

I got my OneCard in 2021 with a limit of Rs. 40,000. In May 2022, they increased it to Rs. 50,000.

Since then, there is no limit enhancement, and it's becoming quite a bottleneck for me.

I've tried various strategies to get a limit increase:
  • using it on regular basis under 30%
  • Not using it for months
  • Contacting customer support via email
But nothing worked. Can experienced users help here ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• one-card-limit-screenshot.webp
    one-card-limit-screenshot.webp
    97.2 KB · Views: 38
Hi Guys,

I got my OneCard in 2021 with a limit of Rs. 40,000. In May 2022, they increased it to Rs. 50,000.

Since then, there is no limit enhancement, and it's becoming quite a bottleneck for me.

I've tried various strategies to get a limit increase:
  • using it on regular basis under 30%
  • Not using it for months
  • Contacting customer support via email
But nothing worked. Can experienced users help here ?

Thanks in advance for your help!
got this card in 2021 with 20000 limit. Now it has increased to 90000.
for me the opposite worked. used full limit and paid bills in full.no emi.
limit increase offer every six months.

No tip to be honest... The card is less than 2 year old and this is the 4th LE that I got...
Started from 1.4L and now its 6L

6L limit on a OneCard? Are you from the same reality as the rest of us or are you hopping parallel worlds... 🤭

All my CC's over 3 lakhs, my OneCard only one below 1 lakh. It's frustrating because my score is 800+ with low credit 30% usage across all cards. Yet OneCard treats me as if I am new to credit. 🥹

6L limit on a OneCard? Are you from the same reality as the rest of us or are you hopping parallel worlds... 🤭

All my CC's over 3 lakhs, my OneCard only one below 1 lakh. It's frustrating because my score is 800+ with low credit 30% usage across all cards. Yet OneCard treats me as if I am new to credit. 🥹
Well it might seem tales from books but it's true...
I suppose your less credit limit could be due to the bank supporting your One card... Mine is Bank of Baroda

Back