• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stupid Axis Bank staff

kartikk

TF Buzz
Recently I applied for Airtel Axis Bank CREDIT Card. The process went smoothly until I closed to vkyc link without doing it. I thought I will do it later but when I opened the link it was a whole different link for income proof submission. I gave my bank statement. Later the app showed that a agent will visit for kyc. I thought Ok I will do it. After 1 day I got a call from Axis Bank. They asked for my Salary Slip. I told her that It will take atleast 4 days to get from my Company. I got the Salary Slip the other day and Called her. Now they don't pick up the Call and even if they do they're saying I will callback later and blah blah . I even asked her where's the branch but there was no reply. Can I just walk into my preferred branch and ask for kyc there because the online axis kyc portal doesn't work for me.

Recently I applied for Airtel Axis Bank CREDIT Card. The process went smoothly until I closed to vkyc link without doing it. I thought I will do it later but when I opened the link it was a whole different link for income proof submission. I gave my bank statement. Later the app showed that a agent will visit for kyc. I thought Ok I will do it. After 1 day I got a call from Axis Bank. They asked for my Salary Slip. I told her that It will take atleast 4 days to get from my Company. I got the Salary Slip the other day and Called her. Now they don't pick up the Call and even if they do they're saying I will callback later and blah blah . I even asked her where's the branch but there was no reply. Can I just walk into my preferred branch and ask for kyc there because the online axis kyc portal doesn't work for me.
Try to call customer care and apply it via them…i had similar issue while splitting for axis atlas card and tried to apply via customer card and got my card within 3~5 days

If you have received application number C1-..., then you can do it yourself at https://axisbank.com/vkyc

its because anyone who applies is needy for them.. just drop it get some other cc.. babks will learn the hard way.. stop chasing banks.. they will chase you.. we are the customer.. we have options..

Back