• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Successful Name and Address Change On CreditCard Experience!

muk9998

TF Select
Hi everyone,

I faced an issue with my Tata Neu credit card where my name was incorrect due to a character limit in the Tata Neu app. The first letter of my middle name had been appended to my surname, and I also needed to update my address as I had moved from my current location to my native place.

At first, I thought the process of sending forms and documents to Chennai would be a hassle, but to my surprise, it went smoothly!

Here's what I did:

1. Filled out the required name and address change form.

2. Attached a copy of my Aadhaar card as proof.

3. With the help of ChatGPT, I created a formal request letter for both name and address correction.

4. Sent the documents via registered post on 6th September.

Today, I’m happy to report that my name and address change request has been successfully processed! The overall experience was much better than I expected, and I hope this helps anyone else in a similar situation.

If you have any questions or need guidance, feel free to ask!

Courtesy- ChatGPT

Registered Post

1000145938.webp

Confirmation Message
1000145948.webp

I applied for tata neu and after vkyc, they asked me to send physical docs again. I said no.
I don't understand their addiction to physical docs, for something that can easily be handled online.

Back