• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest a card for 50L annual spends. Any travel cards recommended?

pslashb

TF Select
Most of these are going to be business spends on SaaS such as AWS, Google, Meta. So Amex/Diners Club won't work there.

I already have Amex Trifecta maxxed to get Marriot points.

Now looking for a card that can give me points to travel - for both hotels and flights. I checked out Atlas but the capping makes sure that you wont be able to use points for more than one trip an year.

Any card with decent Reward rate without capping will be appreciated

Also just saw Axis Olympus and BizPower.

Would Olympus make more sense than Atlas?

I think BizPower is also reasonable because it allows for 1.33% effective rewards rate to airmiles conversion. Not sure which partners are covered in this tho

You need to open a Burgundy savings account with Axis bank and keep 10 lacs in savings or 30 lacs in fixed deposits.

Then ask your relationship manager to apply for the Magnus Burgundy card which gives nearly 14% return on a monthly expense of over 1.5 lakhs.
Joining fee and renewal fee 35400

please mark this as your solution, thanks 🙏

You need to open a Burgundy savings account with Axis bank and keep 10 lacs in savings or 30 lacs in fixed deposits.

Then ask your relationship manager to apply for the Magnus Burgundy card which gives nearly 14% return on a monthly expense of over 1.5 lakhs.
Joining fee and renewal fee 35400

please mark this as your solution, thanks 🙏

Do you think there are options other than M4B? Im little worried about Axis cancelling due to high spends on Google/Meta as well. Also I’m not too keen on going the Burgundy route due to massive NRV requirements

Most of these are going to be business spends on SaaS such as AWS, Google, Meta. So Amex/Diners Club won't work there.

Now looking for a card that can give me points to travel - for both hotels and flights. I checked out Atlas but the capping makes sure that you wont be able to use points for more than one trip an year.

Don't use Axis card on business spends or avoid any card for business spends except Business cards. They will block your reward account and you will not get any benefit.

Try for Biz Black, if not eligible Biz Power.. You will get most benefit on business spends

Don't use Axis card on business spends or avoid any card for business spends except Business cards. They will block your reward account and you will not get any benefit.

Try for Biz Black, if not eligible Biz Power.. You will get most benefit on business spends
Yeah the risk is there for sure. I think BizPower would make most sense if I do not want to take any risk but it’s just a measly 1.33% reward rate for miles conversion. Not sure about the transfer partners either.

Any non axis cards that i can take the risk on? How do you feel about Infinia/SC Ultimate?

Do you think there are options other than M4B? Im little worried about Axis cancelling due to high spends on Google/Meta as well. Also I’m not too keen on going the Burgundy route due to massive NRV requirements
2nd best option is Biz Black
16.66% return but only on monthly spends of 50000 to 56250 every month via Smartbuy

2nd best option is Biz Black
16.66% return but only on monthly spends of 50000 to 56250 every month via Smartbuy
Can’t use that one on Google Ads/Meta because of Diners Club. BizPower can be used but then it’s only 1.33% reward rate for air miles conversion.

What do you think about Olympus?

Can’t use that one on Google Ads/Meta because of Diners Club. BizPower can be used but then it’s only 1.33% reward rate for air miles conversion.

What do you think about Olympus?
infinia is gd at 3.33 % / yes marquee is 4.5% if spend is online / axis atlas, m4b

you got some serious expenses..... just make sure nothing goes from Axis card...
I've heard stories on this forum about Axis disabling cards for being used commercially... :ROFLMAO:

Back