• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest an LTF obtainable card via C2C method

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have the following currently in my name (multiple addons from family cards not included):

1) Axis Select LTF, Vistara Platinum FYF
2) ICICI APay LTF, Secured Platinum LTF
3) Kotak Zen Signature LTF (got it a couple day back)
4) SBM OneCard Secured LTF

Highest limit 2.62L

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
I have the following currently in my name (multiple addons from family cards not included):

Highest limit 2.62L
HDFC offers LTF cards based on C2C. But be prepared to (1) You may get a completely different card then the one that you applied for, and (2) You may get a card with the limit in the region of 10k. (Just read a post where someone applied for HDFC Millennia with 2.5L limit C2C and got Millennia LTF with 10k limit.)

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC offers LTF cards based on C2C. But be prepared to (1) You may get a completely different card then the one that you applied for, and (2) You may get a card with the limit in the region of 10k. (Just read a post where someone applied for HDFC Millennia with 2.5L limit C2C and got Millennia LTF with 10k limit.)
Saw that 10k post, I have a Add on issued in my name in HDFC, hence previously was getting some error while applying online. Offline via C2C will have to try. Any specific cards that are easily available LTF with decent benefits. Millenia vs. Regalia?

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Saw that 10k post, I have a Add on issued in my name in HDFC, hence previously was getting some error while applying online. Offline via C2C will have to try. Any specific cards that are easily available LTF with decent benefits. Millenia vs. Regalia?
In my opinion Millennia is a very good card. I think if applying for Regalia as C2C then minimum 3L limit is required. Someone more knowledgeable may confirm this and suggest some other better cards.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In my opinion Millennia is a very good card. I think if applying for Regalia as C2C then minimum 3L limit is required. Someone more knowledgeable may confirm this and suggest some other better cards.
Will try for Millenia C2C thanks. 3L limit is not available as of now :/

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Highest limit 2.62L
How did you get axis select as ltf. I also want it.

deep@vie

TF Legend

Highest limit 2.62L
1.Via Offline C2C,you can get hdfc Millennia
Use axis card as surrogate.
2.Can get IDFC select/Millennia.
3.Can get indusind legend/aura/platinum.
4.Can get AU LIT/xcite series cards.