• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest Credit Card for Lounge Access

SlokAks

TF Buzz
Hi, newbie here.

I currently have:
(1) HDFC MoneyBack+ Rupay, which I use for UPI and general HDFC offers.
(2) SBI Cashback Card, which I use for most (90+ %) of my expenses, as they are online.
(3) One Card, only for offers in Swiggy or movies.
(4) HDFC Millenia Debit Card, which I use for lounge access (4 per year). (And credit card bill payment.)

I travel a lot with flights, 10+ flight in a year. So, I was looking for a better lounge access card. On the basis of my income (salary), I might be able to get premium cards like DCB or Axis Magnus. But, I don't want to go for those as my expenses (~5L) are not that much to justify their fees. (Currently, SBI CB card seems enough for me).

Recently, I was traveling from T2 Bangalore airport (domestic). In their lounge, I was not able to get access from HDFC Millenia Debit Card. However, it gets accepted in T1 Bangalore (domestic).

Please suggest me some good card for lounge access, preferably which gets accepted in smaller airports also.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
You may get Tata Neu Infinity card if your existing HDFC card's limit is more than 1.5L. If its not, then ask for LE with HDFC by sending income docs to their Chennai address.

This card gives access to 080 T2 lounge twice per calendar quarter.

Tejo

TF Legend
Please suggest me some good card for lounge access, preferably which gets accepted in smaller airports also.
Get dcb for unlimited LA, because your are already eligible.

Close the present hdfc card, Swipe your millenia dcb at airport for something. Apply manually.

*You can get dcb ltf if you applied through agent.

If you wish axis magnus, then apply at airport only .... high approval... fast process.

*** Once you get the cards your spends will automatically will be shift to cards. It might cross spends to ×3+

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
Hi, newbie here.

I currently have:
(2) SBI Cashback Card, which I use for most (90+ %) of my expenses, as they are online.
(4) HDFC Millenia Debit Card, which I use for lounge access (4 per year). (And credit card bill payment.)

I travel a lot with flights, 10+ flight in a year. So, I was looking for a better lounge access card. On the basis of my income (salary), I might be able to get premium cards like DCB or Axis Magnus. But, I don't want to go for those as my expenses (~5L) are not that much to justify their fees. (Currently, SBI CB card seems enough for me).

Recently, I was traveling from T2 Bangalore airport (domestic). In their lounge, I was not able to get access from HDFC Millenia Debit Card. However, it gets accepted in T1 Bangalore (domestic).

you can go for bob eterna and you might even get it ltf if you have good itr(30L+)

Ir
Hi, newbie here.

I currently have:

If you want Indusind legend credit card it offers 8 CLA in a year. I can Apply it for you.