• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a 3rd axis bank card

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey Folks,

I have Magnus and Flipkart CC, I'm looking for a 3rd Axis bank card.
looking for a good value back and not looking for a 3-4K+ joining/annual fees.

I tried comparing cards but got confused. please suggest.

Hey Folks,

Previlege just in case you would want to redeem your Magnus ER for multi brand vouchers at 40 paisa

What was the confusion? What's your expectations from 3rd card?
maximum rewards with fewer annual charges. i don't have specific usage so any card which is good. so I thought Myzone saw ace cashback but then saw Vistara cards. all have different features so I'm not able to decide which card to choose.

maximum rewards with fewer annual charges. i don't have specific usage so any card which is good. so I thought Myzone saw ace cashback but then saw Vistara cards. all have different features so I'm not able to decide which card to choose.
TBH, with Magnus' reward structure, you don't really need any other card. If your spendings are normally over 1 lakh every month, or you travel a lot abroad, getting a Reserve makes sense. But, given that your criteria are a 4-5k annual fee, Rsereve is not probably what you need.
Atlas would be a good companion if you travel a lot. If you don't have a RuPay card or spend a lot on fuel, you can consider getting the IOCL Rupay card.

Let's say I'm willing to pay upto 5k fees then which one works great with Magnus,
Atlas, Samsung Infinite, or Vistara Signature/infinite?

Let's say I'm willing to pay upto 5k fees then which one works great with Magnus,
Atlas, Samsung Infinite, or Vistara Signature/infinite?
Both Atlas and Samsung Infinite are good options. Samsung Infinite gives you 30k edge rewards for the first year. That's all it is good for.
Atlas can be useful if you travel a lot.
If you want a versatile card to complement Magnus, you may want to check Amex MRCC out. For upto 20k spends per month, it is an excellent option

Both Atlas and Samsung Infinite are good options. Samsung Infinite gives you 30k edge rewards for the first year. That's all it is good for.
Atlas can be useful if you travel a lot.
If you want a versatile card to complement Magnus, you may want to check Amex MRCC out. For upto 20k spends per month, it is an excellent option
already have amex platinum travel. will wait few months to get MRCC.

If you don't spend a lot on travel and if you have lot of spends at grocery stores/supermarkets/department stores and apparel stores you could consider Select. It gives 20 points/200 which get clubbed with your Magnus points. Select also gives Swiggy offers among others. 3k annual fees, the first year you get Rs.2000 Amazon voucher.

If you don't spend a lot on travel and if you have lot of spends at grocery stores/supermarkets/department stores and apparel stores you could consider Select. It gives 20 points/200 which get clubbed with your Magnus points. Select also gives Swiggy offers among others. 3k annual fees, the first year you get Rs.2000 Amazon voucher.
Select card has lot of issues..it doesn't give 20 points on all retail transcations

Select card has lot of issues..it doesn't give 20 points on all retail transcations
They have now mentioned the MCC codes and merchants that are eligible on their website.
5311-Dept Stores, 5411-grocery stores, 5611-Clothing and Accessory stores, 5621-Women’s wear stores, 5641-Children’s wear stores, 5691-Family clothing stores and 5699-Misc apparel and accessory stores.

Hey Folks,

1. Axis Ace :
5% CB on Android GPay Utility payment(max 500 on 10k payment)
2% CB on everything else except the general exclusions like rent, insurance .etc

2. Axis Myzone :
BOGO Paytm ticket(max 200 CB per month)
40% off on swiggy(max 120) 4 times a month
Reward rate is not good

Both are entry level cards with low annual fees of 499 + gst. And Axis is making MyZone LTF offer at the end of quarter from past few quarters
You might consider Ace for the utility payment CB and MyZone for Swiggy offer as the reward rate won't make sense when you have Magnus

Back