• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a card to buy an expensive apple product

Cost of product is > 2 lacs.
I have Amex MRCC which have promotion offer going on for 24RP/100rs, but max out on spending 1 lac.
Is it possible to buy apple voucher using SBI CB/ IDFC WEALTH/ Axis atlas/ Regalia, to maximise the saving?

Rdspam

TF Premier
Amex has good offers running on apple via reward multiplier. Sometimes they even give free airpods, apple pencil etc. Imo your Amex MRCC itself is very good for this purchase.

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have Amex MRCC which have promotion offer going on for 24RP/100rs, but max out on spending 1 lac.
Is it possible to buy apple voucher using SBI CB/ IDFC WEALTH/ Axis atlas/ Regalia, to maximise the saving?
Make sure you read detailed T&C of 24RP/100 offer. They usually do not give accelerated points if you use other vouchers/codes/wallet money for partial payment along with the card. Also, look if your product is included in the offer or not as the latest ones are normally excluded.

Make sure you read detailed T&C of 24RP/100 offer. They usually do not give accelerated points if you use other vouchers/codes/wallet money for partial payment along with the card. Also, look if your product is included in the offer or not as the latest ones are normally excluded.
I am looking to get Mac pro M3, didn't find it in either exclusion or inclusion list :(. Will even customer care be helpful in such case?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Untill & unless there is offer like hdfc off discount.
Go to store & bargain for store discount+ promotional offer .

Then u can pay via 1-2 card in amount. Go and talk to a store then u can take better decision.

Insist for Store discount .they must give you 10-15k off

techt

TF Legend
Untill & unless there is offer like hdfc off discount.
Go to store & bargain for store discount+ promotional offer .

Then u can pay via 1-2 card in amount. Go and talk to a store then u can take better decision.

Insist for Store discount .they must give you 10-15k off
Is this student discount or applicable to everyone?
Student Loans Corona GIF by INTO ACTION

BTW an 🍎 a day keeps the doctor 😷 away.

vine

TF Premier
Noob here.
I didn't knew Apple vouchers are available in India?