• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a good Cashback based Rupay CC for UPI payments

MJN

TF Premier
All RUPAY Variants

TATA NEU INFINITY - 1.5% CB for UPI transaction above Rs 35 (Maximum 500 Points / Month)

U can get rupay variant in below cards also

Reward Rate will be around 0.8% to 1%

Axis IOCL
Hdfc IOCL
SBI BPCL
ICICI HPCL SUPER SAVER

All RUPAY Variants

TATA NEU INFINITY - 1.5% CB for UPI transaction above Rs 35 (Maximum 500 Points / Month)

U can get rupay variant in below cards also

Reward Rate will be around 0.8% to 1%

Axis IOCL
Hdfc IOCL
SBI BPCL
ICICI HPCL SUPER SAVER
Oh
tata neu also has min purchase rule to get rp?
So many guys are saying we will get rp on total month spends

r_raghu

TF Buzz
Then, you're getting Credit Limit of less than 1.5L
Yes, they are offering something around 1.1L, but what can be the reason? I think my CIBIL is good(807) and my last year ITR was around 80 lacs(not sure if they can access that as that wasn't asked anywhere). Is there any other way to apply for this card except Tata Neu app.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, they are offering something around 1.1L, but what can be the reason? I think my CIBIL is good(807) and my last year ITR was around 80 lacs(not sure if they can access that as that wasn't asked anywhere). Is there any other way to apply for this card except Tata Neu app.
Do you have any other Credit Card of HDFC Bank? If Yes, This card can be applied via HDFC Bank website too and there you can upload your ITR.

If No, then I advise you to apply a regular card via your ITR and they will give you Infinia (or Card of your choice) and then apply for TATA Neu Infinity CC.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
You can apply from HDFC Website itself