• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me card for following usage

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I use Amazon pay card for most of my needs and get 5% which is excellent.

For other categories (majorly offline) and the only front where it doesn't shine is :

Electricity : 50000 per year
DTH : 6000 per year
Medicine : 18000 per year
Grocery : 50000 per year
Dominos/zomato : 10000 per year
Clothes : 50000 per year
Education fee and miscellaneous : 100000 per year

Total approx: 2.5 lakh

I would be happy to take 2%+ instead of current 1% offered by Amazon pay card.

For other categories (majorly offline) and the only front where it doesn't shine is :

2% then Axis ACE credit card.

Okay. Yes axis ace looks good option but it's not listed in axis cc online application portal.

Do I need to be a high net individual with axis like hdfc infinia cc?

Okay. Yes axis ace looks good option but it's not listed in axis cc online application portal.

Do I need to be a high net individual with axis like hdfc infinia cc?
You can't get Ace if it's not pre-approved

People in this forum who only can answer one/two words for utility payment card is ACE are just ignorant.

SBI Cashback Card will give 5% on most of your spends
Just buy GVs of the respective brands / Amazon and you can pay bills or buy groceries/food/medicine using those GVs

My suggestion, Online and Utilities - Amazon Pay (2%+).

Grocery and Departmental Stores - Stan.C Manhattan (5%) - because your education spends can be used from wallets and this card supported but note that extra charges for those platforms.

Tip: Sometimes amazon vouchers comes with extra cashback use and extend reward rate more than 2%.

Net Return ~2.5%.
Online and Utilities - SBI Cashback (5% through Amazon vouchers bought via Amazon or Gyftr)

Get Millennia (if you aren't able to get a better card) that will cover your requirements for Utility bills (5% if you pay bills via smartpay on HDFC BillPay. You get it on Amazon as well as reported by users on this forum) and Zomato.

Thank you everyone for your inputs. As expected axis ace, SBI cashback and one extra cards are being suggested (SC Manhattan)

Then there is talk about using smartpay, gift vouchers etc.

I already have hdfc infinia on my name and I use it for business expenses.

For all of the expenses listed in my first post, I required a hasstle free card that is simple to use without any limits and without boggling with various payment gateways.

Guess what hdfc infinia shines again so I will get another infinia on my family member name to cover personal expenses and get 3.3% flat unlimited reward.

I like to convert my infinia RP to tanishq and apple purchases (1 RP = Rs 1)

Thank you everyone for your inputs. As expected axis ace, SBI cashback and one extra cards are being suggested (SC Manhattan)

For all of the expenses listed in my first post, I required a hasstle free card that is simple to use without any limits and without boggling with various payment gateways.

Guess what hdfc infinia shines again so I will get another infinia on my family member name to cover personal expenses and get 3.3% flat unlimited reward.

Fine card.
Tq

If you have Infinia then i don't think there's much point in spending on amazon pay, it's an entry level card

But if you want to get maximum value back then use SBI cashback to buy amazon gift vouchers via Amazon or gyftr.com/sbicard (they are giving an additional discount of 3% on gv purchase) for purchase of vouchers and use that to pay all the various kinds of bills you have

I'm pretty sure that most of your bills would get covered by this method.

Medicine purchase - if you are doing through 1mg (i think it's cheaper than pharmeasy by a bit) then you can pay via amazon balanc
For dominos/online ordering - if you are doing through dominos then again you have the option to pay with amazon balanc otherwise i'd say swiggy because swiggy one is kinda worth it and it would save you more money than ordering from dominos
Grocery - if you order online - you have two options to pay via amazon balanc that is swiggy instamart and amazon fresh

If you have Infinia then i don't think there's much point in spending on amazon pay, it's an entry level card

But if you want to get maximum value back then use SBI cashback to buy amazon gift vouchers via Amazon or gyftr.com/sbicard (they are giving an additional discount of 3% on gv purchase) for purchase of vouchers and use that to pay all the various kinds of bills you have

I'm pretty sure that most of your bills would get covered by this method.

Medicine purchase - if you are doing through 1mg (i think it's cheaper than pharmeasy by a bit) then you can pay via amazon balanc
For dominos/online ordering - if you are doing through dominos then again you have the option to pay with amazon balanc otherwise i'd say swiggy because swiggy one is kinda worth it and it would save you more money than ordering from dominos
Grocery - if you order online - you have two options to pay via amazon balanc that is swiggy instamart and amazon fresh
Yes Amazon vouchers are much better option than Amazon pay card. With infinia also there is option to buy Amazon gift card on gfytr.

I don't tend to go for any SBI card is because of govt bank and poor service and their website doesn't have my city listed in serviceable area.

For medicines, do 1mg or pharmeasy accept orders without prescription? Keeping track of prescriptions and uploading them is a pain.

For medicines, do 1mg or pharmeasy accept orders without prescription? Keeping track of prescriptions and uploading them is a pain
Not for prescription medicines. Once you upload a prescription it'll be attached to your account and you'll be good for 3 years after which they ask you to upload a new one.

Yes Amazon vouchers are much better option than Amazon pay card. With infinia also there is option to buy Amazon gift card on gfytr.

I don't tend to go for any SBI card is because of govt bank and poor service and their website doesn't have my city listed in serviceable area.

For medicines, do 1mg or pharmeasy accept orders without prescription? Keeping track of prescriptions and uploading them is a pain.
I've used both Pharmeasy and 1mg extensively except for Schedule H1 drugs like sleeping pills and all

You can pretty much buy any medicine from it - even if you do not upload a proper prescription (or if you upload for that matter of fact)
If you don't upload prescription for let's say pressure meds then you get a call from their doctor or something asking for whom it is and blah blah and they generate a prescription which is valid for a significant amount of time.

Side note - no qualms against SBI because for me the cashback card has been working flawlessly and so did sbi customer support when they accidentally blocked my card for suspicious activity.

Gonna enjoy the flat 5% till they devalue it.

I've used both Pharmeasy and 1mg extensively except for Schedule H1 drugs like sleeping pills and all

You can pretty much buy any medicine from it - even if you do not upload a proper prescription (or if you upload for that matter of fact)
If you don't upload prescription for let's say pressure meds then you get a call from their doctor or something asking for whom it is and blah blah and they generate a prescription which is valid for a significant amount of time.

Side note - no qualms against SBI because for me the cashback card has been working flawlessly and so did sbi customer support when they accidentally blocked my card for suspicious activity.

Gonna enjoy the flat 5% till they devalue it.
Are you getting 5% CB on medicine purchase using your SBI Cashback

Back