• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest Me Some Good Credit Card Which Can I Apply Through ITR of 4.87L

dhiraz

TF Ace
Hey Guys!
Please Suggest Me Some Good Credit Card Which I Can Get Easily With ITR as a Income Proof. My ITR of 2021-22 is 4.87L. So Which Card Should I Apply and Get It Easily with Some Good Limit.

Currently I Have ICICI Platinum Secured Credit Card against FD with the limit of 1.35L. And HDFC Also Giving me Pre-Approved Business MoneyBack with 63k Limit. Which I Not Accepted.
And I Also Have 2 Rejected Application 1st From Axis For Flipkart Card and 2nd From Amazon Pay ICICI Card. I Got Rejected Because Of Hurry Of Applying CC Without Cibil Score.

Now My Secured ICICI Platinum Card Is 6 Months Old and I Have CIBIL Score of 759.

Solution
Hey Guys!
Please Suggest Me Some Good Credit Card Which I Can Get Easily With ITR as a Income Proof. My ITR of 2021-22 is 4.87L. So Which Card Should I Apply and Get It Easily with Some Good Limit.

Currently I Have ICICI Platinum Secured Credit Card against FD with the limit of 1.35L. And HDFC Also Giving me Pre-Approved Business MoneyBack with 63k Limit. Which I Not Accepted.
And I Also Have 2 Rejected Application 1st From Axis For Flipkart Card and 2nd From Amazon Pay ICICI Card. I Got Rejected Because Of Hurry Of Applying CC Without Cibil Score.

Now My Secured ICICI Platinum Card Is 6 Months Old and I Have CIBIL Score of 759.
Before exposing yourself to too many credit cards, get HSBC Platinum credit card, if you're a...
This is why i didn't take pre approved HDFC Business MoneyBack with the limit of 63k 😄
Usually when it shows MoneyBack+ that's just the card they're currently marketing. When you apply, you can still select Millennia in the options given to you. This is what I have been told based on some posts here. Give it a try.

Hey Guys!

Before exposing yourself to too many credit cards, get HSBC Platinum credit card, if you're a salaried individual. It also have accelerated RP after certain spends, and open gate to airmiles.
For initial 1.5-2 years don't jump into more than 4 cards.

Solution
Before exposing yourself to too many credit cards, get HSBC Platinum credit card, if you're a salaried individual. It also have accelerated RP after certain spends, and open gate to airmiles.
For initial 1.5-2 years don't jump into more than 4 cards.
I am not a salaried individual. I am just doing freelancing as a self employed. Can i get it?

Back