• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest SBI Card with LOW Annual Fee for availing SBI Sale offers

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear Members
I have SBI Cashback card for the last 1 month and I have 5% return for all of my online purchase till now...very happy as My return rate increases from 1% (for non-amazon purchase by icici amazon cars) to 5%..
But, I am reading in this forum that Cashback card is not eligible for sale discounts..
Hence, will you please suggest a SBI card with low annual fee (easy to get the waiver criteria..but this is not that required as I am ready to accept the fee as in SBI Cashback I will easily achieve the waiver criteria, So I will think this way, together cashback and this card, I will pay fee for 1 card)

SBI SimplySave usually available as first year free. And Rs 499 thereafter. Fees will be waived off if spent for more than 1,00,000 in previous year.

Dear Members
I have SBI Cashback card for the last 1 month and I have 5% return for all of my online purchase till now...very happy as My return rate increases from 1% (for non-amazon purchase by icici amazon cars) to 5%..
But, I am reading in this forum that Cashback card is not eligible for sale discounts..
Hence, will you please suggest a SBI card with low annual fee (easy to get the waiver criteria..but this is not that required as I am ready to accept the fee as in SBI Cashback I will easily achieve the waiver criteria, So I will think this way, together cashback and this card, I will pay fee for 1 card)
Lowest fee waiver criteria 50k per year. Annual Fee 499+ gst

SimplySave and BPCL as suggested by others are the best cards for the sale offers.

You can consider SBI IRCTC RuPay Platinum credit card....only if you (primary cardholder) travel in AC train coaches (4-10% valueback). The card also gives flat 0.8% reward rate on UPI transactions. Annual Fee: ₹350.

SimplySave and BPCL as suggested by others are the best cards for the sale offers.

You can consider SBI IRCTC RuPay Platinum credit card....only if you (primary cardholder) travel in AC train coaches (4-10% valueback). The card also gives flat 0.8% reward rate on UPI transactions. Annual Fee: ₹350.

Whether Both BPCL and IRCTC are eligible for discount in sale offer? as these are co-branded cards...

If yes, then BPCL may be good option and I can use it for fuel also...
IRCTC is also ok...It may be useful any time.. as..I go by AC train few times in a year

Whether Both BPCL and IRCTC are eligible for discount in sale offer? as these are co-branded cards...

IRCTC is also ok...It may be useful any time.. as..I go by AC train few times in a year
You should go with BPCL because of the fee waiver criteria. No fee waiver in IRCTC.
Along with Fuel Benefits, BPCL also has 5X RP(1.25%) on Groceries, Departmental Stores, Movies & Dining
Also, ₹2,000 Activation Bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 500 on payment of joining fee. So joining fee is recovered.
Take my referral https://www.sbicard.com/invite/jhUtRnRwXbU and get Rs500 amazon voucher as well

Last edited:

Yes, they are eligible.

If this 'few' is really few then the card won't be very useful. Also 10% valueback is only during non-peak seasons. Check that info first in case you consider going for this card.

Yes, they are eligible.

If this 'few' is really few then the card won't be very useful. Also 10% valueback is only during non-peak seasons. Check that info first in case you consider going for this card.
As the train travel is really few for me....I think I will go for SBI BPCL as it is waiver criteria of Rs. 50000...hence. may be one big purchase in the sale offer, I can achieve waiver as well as discount...Good idea...Thanks @panu24 @sudoabhi and @Sourabh_13

Dear Members
I personally like SimplyCLICK. I'm using it to get a ₹4K Cleartrip/Yatra voucher on hitting 2L milestone, plus I get a fee waiver and earn plenty of points, which I can redeem for an additional ₹2K Amazon voucher. It also works well during sales. Overall, happy with it.

Back