• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion for big expenses

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have some expenses coming up for home renovation. The vendor is not accepting credit card. What are the options I have to make payment directly to vendor's account and maximise rewards.

Approx expenses 25- 30 lacs

1) I have Reserve, Magnus, Vistara, Sapphiro, Platinum Travel, Gold Charge and Citi Prestige.

2) I will get the genuine invoice for the transaction.

Also, I will have subsequent GST to be paid. So, which card can give me best GST payment benefit.

Thanks

Last edited:

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1.Reach your magnus milestone
2, reach your plat travel milestone
3.reserve milestone
4.citi prestige/vistara according to your air travel needs
But which Platform should I use? As quoted earlier, vendor doesn't accept credit card. I will have to use some payment app and maximize rewards

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But which Platform should I use? As quoted earlier, vendor doesn't accept credit card. I will have to use some payment app and maximize rewards
It is a complicated one..
The app you choose should be accpetable to Vendor also.
If you want to use wallet to bank transfer , then some apps charge for this transfer also..
either way you are looking at minimum of 3- 5 % charges...

ANyway, whatever you choose, don't spend more than 10 L on one CC, to avoid unnecessary trouble with ITD notices..

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It is a complicated one..
The app you choose should be accpetable to Vendor also.
If you want to use wallet to bank transfer , then some apps charge for this transfer also..
either way you are looking at minimum of 3- 5 % charges...

ANyway, whatever you choose, don't spend more than 10 L on one CC, to avoid unnecessary trouble with ITD notices..
If I use Mobiquik with Magnus, will I get points?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For Amex CC, I use, Paytm which charges ~2.5% loading charges. Them if the vendor has paytm wallet it is free to transfer.
I will get 1.5 % rewards in paytm

I too have an upcoming expense of approx 10Lakh for a shopping, hospital etc. It will be via card swipe. I have Axis Ace, SBI Cashback, ICICI Amazon, SBI Simplyclick. How can I maximise rewards ?

Buttman

TF Premier
For Amex CC, I use, Paytm which charges ~2.5% loading charges. Them if the vendor has paytm wallet it is free to transfer.
I will get 1.5 % rewards in paytm
Care to elaborate? Like vendor needs paytm scanner or paytm machine?

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have some expenses coming up for home renovation. The vendor is not accepting credit card. What are the options I have to make payment directly to vendor's account and maximise rewards.

Approx expenses 25- 30 lacs

1) I have Reserve, Magnus, Vistara, Sapphiro, Platinum Travel, Gold Charge and Citi Prestige.

2) I will get the genuine invoice for the transaction.

Also, I will have subsequent GST to be paid. So, which card can give me best GST payment benefit.

Thanks
If the vendor has HDFC QR Code then it will be 1.1%+GST for all the amount. As, you're getting all the invoices then there will be no issue using the credit cards.