• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion for TV

me_sovon

TF Select
Xiaomi Google Tv Or LG TV

So we are planning to buy a 32 inch tv for our home.

So I have selected these 2 TVs, but I'm confused which is better.

In my city Xiaomi has their service centre but LG provides door step service or may be they will send any 3rd party service provider, as they don't have any service centre here.

Also I will take the extended warranty for the TV.
For Xiaomi TV, one asist has official collaboration with Xiaomi, so the official service centre and their people will handle all the things if I claim the warranty in future.

But for LG, one asist will send their own people for the service, they don't have any relationship with LG.

So How is your experience with these two brands, kindly share.

And if possible then share your suggestion for the TV.

Xiaomi Google Tv Or LG TV

So we are planning to buy a 32 inch tv for our home.

So I have selected these 2 TVs, but I'm confused which is better.

In my city Xiaomi has their service centre but LG provides door step service or may be they will send any 3rd party service provider, as they don't have any service centre here.

Also I will take the extended warranty for the TV.
For Xiaomi TV, one asist has official collaboration with Xiaomi, so the official service centre and their people will handle all the things if I claim the warranty in future.

But for LG, one asist will send their own people for the service, they don't have any relationship with LG.

So How is your experience with these two brands, kindly share.

And if possible then share your suggestion for the TV.
Go for LG, I think it's only 1000 more.

If you were to compare LG against MI and even If LG has a couple shortcomings against MI in technical aspects, it sure is LG that ultimately wins in the long run.

If you were to compare LG against MI and even If LG has a couple shortcomings against MI in technical aspects, it sure is LG that ultimately wins in the long run.
Offcourse no doubt, even the 2023 model with magic remote version is way more improved from the last generation of this same series.

Back