• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion Needed: Need to book 1 week Trip in Sept Last Week with Points Fully. Any Idea???

sahilgulati5

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys!!

Thinking of Booking a full trip with Points in the last week of sept. Any ideas ???

MAX Points can be Used =3L Points ( Ready for Transfer from HDFC or AXIS) For Hotel, Flight Booking.. For Tours/Experience would be using Traveledge or Klook.

Total of People : 2 Adults, 1 Child

Link says not viewable
some likes goa beaches, some likes kashmir snow, some likes rajastan forts.

some likes economy, some likes premium economy, some likes business class.

some likes ITC, some likes Accor, some likes Marriott.

some likes water sports, some likes adventure sports, some likes sitting at beach.

some likes deluxe rooms, some likes suit rooms, some likes mountain view, some likes sea view.

some prefers local food, some continental.

---------------------------------------------------

I never understand the intent of where to go, how to enjoy. sorry for saying - its my fault because I believe it depends on our choices, likes, people with us and especially these suggestion one can only provide if they know other person likes very well.

Anyway, your query

1. Fix a location
2. Check MMT or similar portals about itinerary suggestions, prepare and get some idea based on few similar websites.
- by this you'll get an idea about locations, available flight options to that route, available hotel options, activities available
3. Now, look for Vistara availability on those locations, and fix a date.
4. First try to book flights with award seats (3 seats kind of takes time).
5. Once dates locked (with flights), look for hotel options and try to book with points or pay with points (if you can deal there).
- Depends on your points choose the flight class and room categories and book.

Prepare and pack everything, go there when time arrives and enjoy the vacation. Spend wherever possible, save wherever possible, earn points wherever possible, spend points wherever possible.

Note: There is no single location AFAIK, that you can visit as tourist and return without spending single penny. Well, you can if you too strict about it but three people, I'll take my chances - not possible.
. . .

Back