• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions for creating current account for our YouTube channel

Hi all

I am currently running a YouTube channel for which I am looking to create a bank account which can either be savings or current account but my requirements

1. Bank account should be in my YouTube channel name and I will be submitting my Aadhar and PAN card
2. It should be zero balance account
3. Able to create UPI Id
4. A debit card

I recently checked cheq book app but it seems that I can't open an account with a mobile number that is not linked with my Aadhar even though I registered app using my personal mobile number which is linked with my Aadhar

I am looking for some more suggestions
Thanks

🤣 how can a current account name will depend on youtube channel ?

account name depends upon pan card

For Sole proprietorship, your name will be the business name as you can use your own pan.

Register your youtube channel as business firm.
- Register your youtube channel as a firm or company, take family numbers as partners, *ROC

***Once verify the the name is available or not, you can't keep whatever you want. If you want names like tata, jio you need to acquire that companies first.🤣🤣🤣

- you can also apply gst and get stuff for your utube

- Based on the company name, apply for business pan.

- Using that business pan create current account.

*if your income crosses 10 lakhs per annual need to pay tax.
I am ok in making it as sole proprietorship but bank requirements are sole proprietorship deed right ?

For Sole proprietorship, your name will be the business name as you can use your own pan.

- Register your youtube channel as a firm or company, take family numbers as partners, *ROC

***Once verify the the name is available or not, you can't keep whatever you want. If you want names like tata, jio you need to acquire that companies first.🤣🤣🤣

I have a current account in the name of VAA HOST & TECH with iob i just did ssi registration in 2017 and i was able to open an account with them but now i am looking for neo banking based current account

I am ok in making it as sole proprietorship but bank requirements are sole proprietorship deed right
I have a current account in the name of VAA HOST & TECH with iob i just did ssi registration in 2017 and i was able to open an account with them but now i am looking for neo banking based current account
I think private banks won't accept just ssi.

if it's permanent ssi then you can get business pan. On the ssi name you can open account in any bank

You need to go branch to open account via ssi

Or

You can use own pan and open current account, your name will be.

Axis, idfc, bob accounts can be opened In online via your own aadhar and pan.

if it's permanent ssi then you can get business pan. On the ssi name you can open account in any bank

Or

Yes but when giving bank details for PPL to send funds then it will show as in my personal name right?

Or

By the way i just found this https://app.instantpay.in/products/account/current

Please let me know what you think about it

I seriously don't get it!! @TejReddy All your suggestions are fine. But why.. why are you not asking the main question?!

What is your Youtube account name @varunsridharan? I will request all my fellow members here to sarakarib.

Any self promotions will lead to ban permanently.

You should not tag anyone, even the videos are 2 years old. 🤣🤣🤣

Bye kiddu

@Rkr Moderator bhai kuch karo

In current account you don't get interest, right?
Might be a lame question, but i don't know anything about current account.

Back