• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions on smartwatches with transflective color always-on display

TheGambler

TF Select
I am using Amazfit Bip S Lite Smart Watch since last two years. (https://amzn.eu/d/2UtZk2r)

The USP of the watch is 20+ days battery life with heart monitor off and sleep monitor on. 25-30 days with those off.
The other thing is transflective always on display (for those who don't know, it's kind of like kindle display, meaning it'll be brighter in sunlight and darker in dark. in the dark, you'd have to turn on the light like any other smartwatch).

They stopped manufacturing this model. Is there any other smartwatch that has these two things preferably under 5k INR: transflective always on display and long-long battery life?

Sreerag

TF Premier
I am using Amazfit Bip S Lite Smart Watch since last two years. (https://amzn.eu/d/2UtZk2r)

The USP of the watch is 20+ days battery life with heart monitor off and sleep monitor on. 25-30 days with those off.
The other thing is transflective always on display (for those who don't know, it's kind of like kindle display, meaning it'll be brighter in sunlight and darker in dark. in the dark, you'd have to turn on the light like any other smartwatch).

They stopped manufacturing this model. Is there any other smartwatch that has these two things preferably under 5k INR: transflective always on display and long-long battery life?
OnePlus Nord Smartwatch is the best smartwatch under 5000. You can get it for 4000-4500.. The standard sp is 4999
As per today (15-05-2023) you can get 10% ID using Federal Cards i.e. for Rs 4499, you can also get 5% cb using SBI Cashback or APay card and get it for ~~4700

I believe it has an AMOLED screen, and its from a well reputed company. I refrain from buying smartwatch from companies except boAt, which gives you a minimum guarantee. Noise is 2nd place.

From smartphone companies I believe you can get OnePlus Nord Watch, Samsung Watch, Huawei and Xiaomi band respectively but they are mostly unavailable and not worth the band.

However, my first and last choice will be the Galaxy Watch4 BT, get it for 8999. Its the best watch under 10000. After that, OnePlus Watch for 4499 and then I suggest boAt Xtend for 1500

TheGambler

TF Select
Normal usage.
I just want the time, date, day and connectivity with mobile for call-sms-whatsapp notification on watch.
Anything over and above that is unnecessary for me.
To watch time regularly in sunlight, transflective always on display has been a blessing.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I am using Amazfit Bip S Lite Smart Watch since last two years. (https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08H9FFBZP/?tag=ppvzone-21)

Amazfit watches are the best one can get in the market at that price. I bought a Bip U pro for 2.5k in a Flipkart sale last year and it has not disappointed so far.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Normal usage.
I just want the time, date, day and connectivity with mobile for call-sms-whatsapp notification on watch.
Anything over and above that is unnecessary for me.
To watch time regularly in sunlight, transflective always on display has been a blessing.
Then go for amazfit or one plus watch, Sasti Sundar aur Tikau. Good value for money. Hope you use Android as ur primary phone.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@walterwhite @Salvo08 any idea about fastrack smartwatches (now that I have 1500 voucher) ?

need to get it for my sibling, just usual step count and other fitness tracking (not a health freak)... BP/stress monitoring would be a plus

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
@walterwhite @Salvo08 any idea about fastrack smartwatches (now that I have 1500 voucher) ?

need to get it for my sibling, just usual step count and other fitness tracking (not a health freak)... BP/stress monitoring would be a plus
I did get a fastrack fitness band as a gift from employer some time back. Does the basic job well.

If you want a smartwatch with in-built GPS at an affordable price, go for Amazfit in that case. Amazfit watches do have SPO2, BP and Stress tracker but not sure how accurate it is. Their app has a good UI as well.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did get a fastrack fitness band as a gift from employer some time back. Does the basic job well.

If you want a smartwatch with in-built GPS at an affordable price, go for Amazfit in that case. Amazfit watches do have SPO2, BP and Stress tracker but not sure how accurate it is. Their app has a good UI as well.
Actually, thinking of using fastrack voucher from reward league which is why asked about their fitness tracker :p

Thanks for the suggestion though