• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Superfast Axis Flipkart Credit Card Transaction Alert

Prem03

TF Select
Last night I received a transaction alert of Rs 1075 on my Axis Flipkart CC. I received an SMS and mail at the same time and I thought it must be the alert for the transaction I did on my Axis Select CC 20 minutes back. However, To my surprise, the transaction was on my Axis Flipkart CC. Without wasting any time, I locked my CC and called customer care to report this unauthorized transaction. They told me that it would take 120 days to refund your money after raising the dispute so it's better to contact Flipkart and inform them about this unauthorized transaction. They will check the details of this transaction and will help to roll back it. Though Flipkart provides 24*7 support, but it's impossible to contact them late at night. I tried at 1 am yesterday but no luck.

I started checking the details of the transaction deeply and found that the transaction date was 2 days back. I totaled my transaction on Flipkart which I did two days back and the total was Rs 1075. This means Axis sent the transaction alert two days late to snatch the peace of their customers. In case anyone faces the same issue please focus on the transaction date before thinking your Axis CC details are leaked.

Axis Transaction.webp

Inka Roz ka yahi haal hai bhai. First time to meri bhi ft gaye thi. But later pata chala ye meri hi Transaction hai.
Aage se sili rahe isi liye to thread post kiya hai
Season 3 Episode 26 GIF by Nanalan'

Back