• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy Boycott by Andhra Hotels Association

asahi

TF Premier
From October 14th, Andhra Pradesh Hotel Association Decided to boycott Swiggy. All united 13 district leaders had 3 rounds of meetings with Zomato & Swiggy, whereas Zomato agreed with their demands/Complaints/ Concerns. Whereas Swiggy just procrastinating it so they decided to go with the boycott.

Hopefully Swiggy & APHA buries the hatchet before the Completion of Navaratri.

Otherwise Swiggy ki (…………..) Madiri Oru Rodddd

And I'll be screwed,

You see Zomato GVs not available on Amex Reward Multiplier, so i primarily use Swiggy, got Swiggy one as well

And I'll be screwed,

You see Zomato GVs not available on Amex Reward Multiplier, so i primarily use Swiggy, got Swiggy one as well
Me too i hold zomato Gold & 2 swiggy memberships(both one & lite). I even hold Swiggy Card. Hope they solve the issues before the implementation of boycott

And I'll be screwed,

What if Telengana Hotels follows Ap especially Hyderabad Hotels. Definitely we both states have deep connections contacts settlers etc. Swiggy will be in hell hole

Restaurants need delivery service providers these days,
And cloud kitchens exclusively work out if these,
With swiggy gone, Zomato will gain monopoly, could become exploitative

From October 14th, Andhra Pradesh Hotel Association Decided to boycott Swiggy. All united 13 district leaders had 3 rounds of meetings with Zomato & Swiggy, whereas Zomato agreed with their demands/Complaints/ Concerns. Whereas Swiggy just procrastinating it so they decided to go with the boycott.

Hopefully Swiggy & APHA buries the hatchet before the Completion of Navaratri.

Otherwise Swiggy ki (…………..) Madiri Oru Rodddd
This will die down, for dining the power lies with resturant but for delivery power is with aggregator. If I have swiggy one then I would prefer to order on swiggy only, why go for Zomato unless I've gold also. I'll just buy from some other resturant.

Both swiggy and Zomato have become too expensive these days (even with coupon discounts) to the point I'm now relying on home food delivery made locally on days where the ministry of home affairs is on leave. It's costing me 50-100 for breakfast and 150 for lunch/dinner per order.
Yes Taxes on Taxes on Taxes + platform Fee started form ₹2 now ₹6-₹19(double digit for peak festival hours in delhi Mumbai etc).

Free delivery criteria increased from ₹99 -129-149 -179 -199 next year it may touch ₹249. The discounts they’re offering are being negated by Taxes & delivery fee. They also decreased amount on discounts. 40% off upto 80 is now ₹70-75 same for 30% & 60% Off. 30-50% price difference b/w Swiggy & Offline menu price. Worst part is Quality & freshness difference, if we had a takeaway or dine in food is having better taste & quality. But when we order same food from same restaurant paying the 50% hiked price, food quality is worse, & there are chances of sending spoiled & stale food.

These days Swiggy/Zomato not taking responsibility, Just Saying “we don’t make food we are middle man so no refund, rate restaurant it will magically changes the restaurant quality maybe even New chamchas for staff & chaddi for owners. So rate the restaurant it solves everything it may solve israel iran & russia ukraine war also, So Rate it”

Back