• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

T&C changed. LTF to Paid

hgupta

TF Buzz
Axis flipkart credit card is changing its terms and conditions and with effect of it, my LTF Axis flipkart CC is now being chargeable if I spend less than 3.5 lacs in a year. Received email regarding this. This is pure cheating 😔 Can I take any action against this?

have y
Axis flipkart credit card is changing its terms and conditions and with effect of it, my LTF Axis flipkart CC is now being chargeable if I spend less than 3.5 lacs in a year. Received email regarding this. This is pure cheating 😔 Can I take any action against this?
ou taken it in writing that your flipkart cc is ltf
then dont worry
you can use it as proof and get charges revresed

Are bhai LTF matlab "Ek baar jo maine commitment kar diya, toh phir main khudka bhi nahi sunta" 😅

Last edited:
Should I create another thread explaining the Bamboo Process ?
🤣

sanjay-dutt-sanju.gif

if they charge complaint to RBI ombudsman forum regarding misleading & Cheating they will not charge then

Back