• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Tanishq voucher query

jaisinghal

TF Select
I have 39000 points say i purchase 55,000 worth of vouchers 5 voucher of 10000 each and one of 5000, can i redeem them all in once transaction at the store or am i limited to the amount of the voucher?

no limit. check the voucher type: diamond vs gold. they are applicable on specific products.
What is the Tanishq markup on the price of gold and what are the making charges in % terms?

What is the loss in buying & selling the same gold coin if you do not consider capital appreciation?

what is the loss in buying and selling the same jewellery set, (without considering capital appreciation) ?

what is the loss in buying and selling the same jewellery set
the moment you bought a 22/18k product, the resale value will be down by ~17% (V.A. + making charges) (note: some products will have higher V.A. + making charges) + 3% GST.

effectively you lose minimum of 20% based on type of product.
What is the loss in buying & selling the same gold coin if you do not consider capital appreciation?
i suggest sell the gold coin at other smaller stores, they give more value to Tanishq's gold. this would be a better approach

Question on buying voucher through infinia.

- The option I see that to redeem points for voucher. But If i redeem minimum points and rest pay by card, what is the rewards rate. is it regular 3.3% or 5x?

Ex. I buy 1,00,000 if voucher from Smartbuy and redeem only 1000 points and pay 99,000 by card. What will be the reward rate?

If is it regular 3.3% they isn't this the same as swipe that in he POS?

Back