• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu app suddenly downgraded my Infinity card to Plus card with Lower limit

RajdeepMaity

TF Select
Recently I got the offer for HDFC TATA Neu infinity and plus credit card FYF in the Tata Neu app. As many have mentioned here they got it LTF by mailing, so I mailed there. Meanwhile suddenly yesterday I saw in the app it's again asking for my PAN and after that the app is only offering me Tata Neu plus with 43k limit.

For context, I have Regalia LTF, swiggy and virtual UPI credit card with shared limit of 481000 From HDFC, which was the original limit on the FYF card.

What can I do to fix this?

Recently I got the offer for HDFC TATA Neu infinity and plus credit card FYF in the Tata Neu app. As many have mentioned here they got it LTF by mailing, so I mailed there. Meanwhile suddenly yesterday I saw in the app it's again asking for my PAN and after that the app is only offering me Tata Neu plus with 43k limit.

For context, I have Regalia LTF, swiggy and virtual UPI credit card with shared limit of 481000 From HDFC, which was the original limit on the FYF card.

What can I do to fix this?
Take what they will give you.

If you got neu plus, mail to hdfc to merge/share the limit, if not merged. So it will be above 2lakh then ask hdfc to upgrade the card.

Back