• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata NEU coins not being credited

sangalaviral

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey Guys,

I have 2 settled transactions for this month on Tata Neu card and have not received any NEU coins in HDFC app. One transaction was done on 1st August and other one was completed on 4th. Until last month, points used to get credited once the transaction was settled.

Anyone else facing this?

Hey Guys,

I have 2 settled transactions for this month on Tata Neu card and have not received any NEU coins in HDFC app. One transaction was done on 1st August and other one was completed on 4th. Until last month, points used to get credited once the transaction was settled.

Anyone else facing this?
Mention Transaction done on? Maybe its under grocery

These are unbilled transactions but settled. Just called CC and they confirmed this is an anomaly. They took a complaint about it. Normally when a transaction is settled, the coins are posted in your HDFC account but in unusable state.

I noticed something strange in this months statement. There was 475 points adjusted/lapsed. I have not done any refunds or returns. My last month statement balance and usage was 0. I have sent email to customer care. I don’t know if they are deducting coins for UPI done for credit card bill payment in the past.

did not get any tata neu coin reward points for upi transactions done from Aug 1st on Tata Neu Infinity CC.
is it technical glitch? or HDFC implemented the monthly capping of 500 reward points?

How come this is being called a devaluation? This limit was mentioned in TnC from the very first day but maybe due to oversight or technical issue or just to grab more customer was not applied.

Hi folks!

I got my Tata Neu Infinity Credit card a few days ago, and the first-ever statement was generated today. In this statement, I noticed that the reward points shown in the statement are much lower than what I should have earned.

Here, all the Bigbasket transactions I did were in the Tata Neu app, and they should have earned flat 5% rewards (Not adding extra 5% here of NeuPass, which should be added later to make the total to be 10%.)

Also, those two non-Tata transactions here—Reliance SMART and Amazon—should earn reward points of 1.5%.

And if you do a total, it comes out to be around ₹42. But they have shown ₹21 reward points here.

Even in HDFC MyCards portal, it shows the total points as ₹21.

What's wrong here? I talked to their customer support, but they were clueless.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-02-08-43-27-48_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-02-08-43-27-48_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f~2.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I noticed something strange in this months statement. There was 475 points adjusted/lapsed. I have not done any refunds or returns. My last month statement balance and usage was 0. I have sent email to customer care. I don’t know if they are deducting coins for UPI done for credit card bill payment in the past.
My statement also shows coins earned as Adjusted/Lapsed.
Have you checked why they are adjusting these points despite no return or cancellations?

Hi folks!

I got my Tata Neu Infinity Credit card a few days ago, and the first-ever statement was generated today. In this statement, I noticed that the reward points shown in the statement are much lower than what I should have earned.

Here, all the Bigbasket transactions I did were in the Tata Neu app, and they should have earned flat 5% rewards (Not adding extra 5% here of NeuPass, which should be added later to make the total to be 10%.)

Also, those two non-Tata transactions here—Reliance SMART and Amazon—should earn reward points of 1.5%.

And if you do a total, it comes out to be around ₹42. But they have shown ₹21 reward points here.

Even in HDFC MyCards portal, it shows the total points as ₹21.

What's wrong here? I talked to their customer support, but they were clueless.
you are eligible for 5% neu coins if you did a transaction in tata neu big basket via ecom transaction
get it cleared with tata neu customer care

Back