• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TF Family Groups for Youtube Premium Subscriptions

Are the devices in family plan should be part of household just like netflix household sharing? i havn’t tried YouTube premium sharing, curious to know.

We are all part of a household TF :)

You should follow some basic rules -

• 13+ years old
  • users of same country
  • valid payment
  • dont abuse your premium features (other members of the family might suffer).

And as an extra perk, you can use your premium account and login to your home tv, and 1 other mobile device (need to have same google account on that mobile device also).

So basically you get 3 premium membership at Rs. 32 pm..that's around Rs10 per month for your youtube premium family membership. Enjoy !!

Ye kya “family business” bana diya hai YouTube ka :ROFLMAO:
Haha not exactly.

I already have individual youtube premium plan for myself. I am only trying to give back something to this TF community :) and is good for communication as well. Cause while reading thousand of threads, you dont actually talk with the posters.

This is like a small family inside this forum. Which is nice.

I'm also interested pls count me in if any slot is available. @PrinceHeart

Count me in

I am interested

I am interested, if full 1 year plan is providing not only for 6 months or 8 months remaining plan!!!!

Hello,
I am interested.
Any slot available? Please let me know.
Thanks

Yes, please count me in the 2nd group as well.

I want to join plz let me know.

Got 7 members here. I need 5 confirmed members. Dont need to be a race. I can make more family group also.

For this 2nd group, yearly payment of Rs. 384 - would it be flexible for users to pay a little extra and make it Rs 400 for 1 year premium membership ?

As I already have premium membership, and I am willing to pay Rs268 towards my membership, which I will not use.

189 monthly x 12 = Rs. 2268
400 x 5 members = Rs. 2000
Extra Rs. 268, I will pay.

For Rs.400 per year of youtube premium membership is still very cheap.

Or any other members can join, become the group manager and start new family group as well. Then the yearly price will be Rs. 384 for each member.

What you guys suggest ?

Back