• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The overall maths & ROI timeline on SBI CB vs Axis Magnus Burgundy for online order via Lazada / Shopee? AMEX MRCC for chargeback safety?

insight

TF Ace
The overall maths & ROI timeline on SBI CB vs Axis Magnus Burgundy for online order via Lazada / Shopee? AMEX MRCC for chargeback safety?

Given the upsides of cashback / RP and downsides of delayed CB/RP timeline & Forex related charges, fees & markups.

A lot of this keeps changing and I am hoping to balance out the pros/ cons with the % up & down for each?

HOW DOES THE MATHS PLAY OUT?

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Given the upsides of cashback / RP and downsides of delayed CB/RP timeline & Forex related charges, fees & markups.

A lot of this keeps changing and I am hoping to balance out the pros/ cons with the % up & down for each?
Are you asking ? Gonna explain

Write in points & specifically

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

HOW DOES THE MATHS PLAY OUT?
For amex @the_dark_knight will tell u

insight

TF Ace
M4b isn't worth the hype . decent card with milestone
Sbi cashback is all rounder
Im not asking about the cards in GENERAL. I have both.

I was asking about current mathematics for the above online transactions as I am unable to keep track of changing dynamics.

Examples from the table: https://www.technofino.in/best-credit-cards-for-international-spends-in-india/

Credit CardAnnual FeesAnnual Fees WaiverReward Rate on International SpendsForex Markup RateNet Reward Rate
Axis Burgundy One₹50,000+GST (NIL for Burgundy account holders)NA1.5% (on GV) & Minimum of 6% (Transfer Partners)0%1.5% (on GV) & Minimum of 6% (Transfer Partners)
Axis Reserve₹50,000+GST₹35 L3% (on GV) & Minimum of 6% (Transfer Partners).1.5% + GST1.23% (on GV) & Minimum 4.23% (Transfer Partners)

BOB Eterna₹2,999+GST₹5L3.75%2% + GST1.4% (Cashback)
SBI Cashback₹999+GST₹2L5%3.5% + GST0.87% (Cashback)

I was wondering what the current numbers & mathematics is on this for M4B vs SBI CB?