• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Transaction not billed in ICICI credit card

Homer2

TF Buzz
On 9th of December 2023, I did one transaction on Myntra. My bill was generated on 12th of December 2023 and the amount was not billed in the statement. Now in this month's statement also the amount is not billed. On top of that, I returned an item and the refund is also credited. Should I contact ICICI regarding this or do nothing? I don't want any problems in the future.

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
On 9th of December 2023, I did one transaction on Myntra. My bill was generated on 12th of December 2023 and the amount was not billed in the statement. Now in this month's statement also the amount is not billed. On top of that, I returned an item and the refund is also credited. Should I contact ICICI regarding this or do nothing? I don't want any problems in the future.

Don't fear. It is not your fault. Scammers target people like you who are easily offended or scared even if the mistake is on the other side. Know your rights, sit back and relax. You have done nothing wrong by getting the money that wasn't charged by the bank due to their mistake.

Once Canara Bank credited Rs.800 out of nowhere, but was taken back by the bank after just over a year. This happened years ago.

Recently, for some people, Tata Technologies IPO was allocated, but money wasn't deducted even after selling their shares with more than 100% profit. Their account got deducted after a month.

Basically, softwares have bugs, but all are rectified promptly later. You don't have to do anything.

prc1990

TF Ace
Happened with me with Coral. In my case It was billed after more than 6 months. In the meanwhile I reached out to them as a responsible borrower but they didn't seem to care or understand. 🤣