• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Transaction pending from April 24, still in progress stage.

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
On the 24th of this (April) month, I made a transaction with my sbi cashback of Rs 29,000 for visa purposes. During the payment, it was declined, saying that the card was not authorized. But the amount got debited from my card. Now it's been 7+ days, still, the amount is in progress stage. I have to make a new payment; waiting for this to reverse since the amount is big.

Tried reaching customer care multiple times, and they just ask me, please wait, sir, it will reverse automatically. Raised a complaint in the app as well, but still there is no response from their end.

Is there any way where I can escalate this to next level ? I need to reverse this asap as the visa slots will open in 2nd week of May.

Last edited:
On the 24th of this month, I made a transaction with my sbi cashback of Rs 29,000 for visa purposes. During the payment, it was declined, saying that the card was not authorized. But the amount got debited from my card. Now it's been 7+ days, still, the amount is in progress stage. I have to make a new payment; waiting for this to reverse since the amount is big.

Tried reaching customer care multiple times, and they just ask me, please wait, sir, it will reverse automatically. Raised a complaint in the app as well, but still there is no response from their end.

Is there any way where I can escalate this to next level ? I need to reverse this asap as the visa slots will open in 2nd week of May.
If not settled by ten working days back to u pls raise chargeback dispute

On the 24th of this (April) month, I made a transaction with my sbi cashback of Rs 29,000 for visa purposes. During the payment, it was declined, saying that the card was not authorized. But the amount got debited from my card. Now it's been 7+ days, still, the amount is in progress stage. I have to make a new payment; waiting for this to reverse since the amount is big.

Don't count the week off and holidays. Technically it's 4 working days since your transaction date. Wait for 1-2 more working days, it will be refunded automatically.

Back