• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Air ticket booking

drsel

TF Legend
I made a non refundable flight booking.
The payment was successful.
I got emails saying don't worry your money is safe with us and booking is pending confirmation from the airline. But booking confirmation was not received

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
Why r u using Axis cards even after ur rewards were blocked🤔. Axis is giving u another chance to avoid it. Don't miss it now😜.
My rewards were never blocked.
I am a true burgundy customer with 30 lacs fixed deposit.
I don't think they will block true Burgundy customers because they will lose out on the 30 lakh FD.

It was a close relative who had this problem, but they were unblocked quickly after I helped.

Last edited:

HumorSimpson

TF Legend
Why r u using Axis cards even after ur rewards were blocked🤔. Axis is giving u another chance to avoid it. Don't miss it now😜.
Rewards work in an addictive way, to use the existing points one will have to earn more eventually ending up in spending more. This cycle never ends.

200.gif

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Ahh this time axis gave dose of medicine to one of there guy. My man use to promote axis burgundy left/right in almost all threads, how's the josh now 🤪
Axis spares know one, time to close my Atlas too. First they gave 2x on traveledge for flights, now even on airlines (air astana) I got 2x. Bye Bye axis

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge

My rewards were never blocked.
I am a true burgundy customer with 30 lacs fixed deposit.
I don't think they will block true Burgundy customers because they will lose out on the 30 lakh FD.

It was a close relative who had this problem, but they were unblocked quickly after I helped.
bro you are not that important to the being trust me

drsel

TF Legend
For true Magnus Burgundy customers the service is really good (not for others).

the phone call is instantly connected to a senior supervisor and any complaint by email gets a reply within 24 hours.
They also call to follow up on complaints made

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
For true Magnus Burgundy customers the service is really good (not for others).

the phone call is instantly connected to a senior supervisor and any complaint by email gets a reply within 24 hours.
They also call to follow up on complaints made
Not for me😭.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Don't worry you will get 30% points (24% return) in just 5 days for spends below 2 lakhs on Magnus burgundy, but not on Atlas.
MCC code of Vernost marketing is 4922 travel agency and hence you will get only 4% and not 10% return on Atlas

In my case I got a very low fare and I think there were not enough seats available at that very low fare.
Hence my booking did not go through.
I got normal magnus. Haha. I know its a pity. Using it till dec, lets see.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Actually this is a genuine technical error and first ever instance.
They said that they have already refunded the money, it will come as a credit in 5 to 7 days.

otherwise I have always received 24% return using Magnus burgundy (not Atlas) on Traveledge.
Dont worry.. even though they may say 5 to 7 days, you actually may get back in 1 or 2 days.
Meanwhile try your chargeback..

Last edited: