• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Air ticket booking

drsel

TF Legend
I made a non refundable flight booking.
The payment was successful.
I got emails saying don't worry your money is safe with us and booking is pending confirmation from the airline. But booking confirmation was not received

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I will get 5x on traveledge using my normal magnus still yes? Or they changed the rules ? I never got any email.
I have no idea about 🪓 premium cards..
I never deal with serial cheaters and disrespectful and shameless organisations / people ..
It is just me.. again everyone is different..

Sorry can't answer your query..

saketreddy

TF Premier
I made a non refundable flight booking on traveledge for a large amount.
The payment was successful but the booking was showing as pending.
I got three email saying don't worry your money is safe with us and booking is pending confirmation from the airline. Do not re-attempt the booking, since it is not refundable.

After 1 hour when I still didn't get any email with the airline PNR I phoned traveledge helpline and he said it will be done in 4 hours time.
so I went to sleep.

however it never got confirmed.
after 9 hours I got email saying that the booking did not go through and I will get a refund after 7 days
so now my entire money is blocked for 7 days and I cannot even buy the same ticket again because the limit of my credit card is blocked for 7 days
Will come back tomorrow

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You should stop using 🪓

Its trademark of some balm company lol

1000080314.jpg
Why... this has been used by our anscestors for yugas in their daily life ...

and some organisations are also appear to do the below with this...

Only once ...FASAK... 🪓

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The solution according to me is to ask for a charge back due to merchant not issuing the air tickets after receiving payment.

Then the bank will give you a temporary credit within 10 days, in case the refund doesn't come before that
Then Charge ahead for your chargeback and update us here...
all the best ..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Rewards work in an addictive way, to use the existing points one will have to earn more eventually ending up in spending more. This cycle never ends.

200.gif
That is absolutely true in the case of air miles but not in the case of Accor

Just imagine a case, where you did one 'unwanted, unplanned or not necessary trip once in a year or two..
all the savings you made by spending all these on these lucrative cards are gone out of the window just in one shot..
You yourself said air miles are addictive.. hence these lucrative deals and that too redmption in airmiles.. they expect on an average people do unnecessary travel and hence they actually make money , not lose money by giving these many rewards...

Key here: you get this high % reward only if you redeem them in airmiles.. and there is a reason for this..

If people can control about these spends on airmiles and do only necessay travel then its fine.. but you mentioned it becomes addictive, which means we overdo it..

Just looking at the thing on a high level (ie. macro level)....

I am not having a go at you .. only presetning a different perspective ..of looking at these arimiles game..

Different people enjoy different things.. but in the middle of nowhere you come and say Magnus gives this much, Atlas gives that much..
All those calculations are correct.. but these much rewards are only relevant if that person is also in enjoying airmiles game..
that is key here...

Last edited: