• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to earn Flat 2% cashback on cc bill payment [Only for Axis cc users]

Fellow community members,

For the past two months, I've been using a method to pay my Axis Bank credit card (CC) bill that rewards me with a 2% cashback. So, here's the trick:

1. Open a GalGal prepaid card account; this is essentially a free prepaid wallet.
  2. This app offers a 2% cashback when you reload the wallet (maximum cashback of Rs. 200 per account).
  3. Now, within your Axis Bank app, navigate to the CC menu where you'll find an option labeled "Pay the dues." Use this option to pay your CC bill using the GalGal prepaid card.
  4. Interestingly, the Axis app accepts only the GalGal prepaid card without any additional charges.
  5. If you have multiple accounts, you can pay more bills, as each account can earn a maximum of Rs. 200 cashback.
  6. Additionally, Rupay CC cards work when you load money into the GalGal wallet.
  7. I recommend opening multiple accounts on different phones using the IDs of your family members. Please note that this app monitors the misuse of the cashback scheme, so avoid using the same UPI ID to load money into multiple accounts.
  8. It's worth mentioning that this app is relatively new, so I advise you to exercise caution and use it at your own risk.
GalGal? Name itself looks like named by a scamster!!

Back